Saturday, June 03, 2006

Common Test are near!!

Hmm.. to everyone.. this may be the last post before my common test before i will update this blog again... lalala~~ all the best to my common test yea? to all readers, u too yea? all the best... for this post me not ganna make it a long one... its late midnight now~ durx...

so.. i got into a mini mini mini mini mini gathering today... after school i got down the bus and i saw a group of my friends.. and we so take the same bus home lor.. and chatted all the way.. this mini mini mini mini mini gathering was by chance and there was only 7 people.. =X hee..

well... thats so much for things happened today.. hmm... so for the 3 weeks... the coming monday to wednesday i will be having common test. and den on the next saturday i will be going for the NP strings concert... the following monday, 12/06/2006 most probably i will be going for the beach out party oragnised by the ECE society.. toking abt that, i may be joining that as well.. =X well.. me not making this post any longer...

its 3.15am and i have to get back to my room before my dad wakes up!!! =P so.. Outts now! OUT!!!

No comments: