Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Saved~!!! =DDD

this is a little continuation to the previous entry... hmm... the tone of the previous entry does not fit into this entry.. so i put them separately..

Anyway~~ I HAVE A GOOD NEWS TO SHARE!!!!! BEBE IS SAVED FROM THAT UNFAIR ABUSE!!!! My uncle finally decided not to give him away... on the very very last minute~ Heh heh heh.. Thanks to the little advise from Jieying... WAHAHAHA!!!

I cant believe the magical 2 words actually worked!!! the two words are... majority wins... Wonder how this two words worked? Hmm... because almost everyone disagreed on not giving him away... den my sis and i started to make our stand and give our opinions... den we said after all majority wins... and hu noes? the next day for duno wad reason he bring bebe to my house and give the reasons for not giving him away... =
Thanks ar... =X

Well... Im glad to hear that dou~ =D Now i can relax on bebe's problem... =)

out...

No comments: