Monday, May 22, 2006

BEBE I MISS YOU!!!!!!

I AM: Extremely moody now... Im so sad... ='(
I WANT: To save Bebe from his horrible fate!
I WISH: That bebe will not be given away...
I HATE: heartless irresponsible people who give dogs away
I MISS: bebe
I FEAR: that bebe will get sick in the new family
I HEAR: bebe's plea and cries
I WONDER: if i can save bebe from that horrible fate!
I REGRET: not voicing out my feelings earlier on bebe's case
I AM NOT: happy...
I DANCE: if bebe was here
I SING: if bebe was here
I CRY: if bebe falls sick!
I AM NOT ALWAYS: happy
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: nothing
I WRITE: down my thoughts on bebe
I CONFUSE: what people say
I NEED: someone who understands me now!!!
I SHOULD: run to AMK to rescue bebe now...
I START: to nuttin
I FINISH: nothing
I LOVE: bebe
I REMEMBER: the happy days i have with bebe
I TAG: to everyone...

Just by that... u know how disappointed am i towards the fact that my uncle is actually giving his dog away!!! how cruel... how unkind... how cruel... how heartless... how unfair... its so sad.....

HAIX!!! IM SOOOO SAD!!!!!

out..

No comments: