Saturday, May 13, 2006

Bubbles floating up from my head...

Sick.... These few days... So cham... Lemme tell u wad happen these few days bahx...

Wednesday... Woke up to realise i have throat inflammation... The feeling is like got something stuck between the inner areas of the nose and your throat. Dand horriber leh... ok.. den set off to school... got myself a voda voda den head towards library do project... toking about project, my group leader really ching and tuah chiong towards it sia... =X i guess we will be gathering materials soon... den do project just like last time den lunch where in canteen 3 i got myself fish bee hoon? (HEY!! C3 de this stall got into I-weekly before and gotten a 4 stars de hor!!!) after lunch on the way back i saw someone... wearing a skirt... ya... skirt... i tok about it later... den i think i hit a new record high number of bottles of water gluped down... in one hour i know i at least went to the water cooler to refill my voda bottle twice...

den that night i got a really good laughter after i get to know from my friend that who was the one that was wearing the skirt as i said just now... I wasnt sure about it when i first see it... den... when my friend tell me... I was shocked... All rite.. i shant say who is that person... those who know him sure will have similar actions...

Wonder why was HE wearing a skirt? Simple.. project... ok... thats all.. i wun tok about this more.

Thursday... Peak of my sickness... headache thru out the whole day in school and at home... eyes hurt... runny nose... bad appetite... plus mouth ulcer and a injured back and the stupid naueous feeling. I should have taken MC that day seriously... den i reach school and so everything as usual until IN3 CISCO online test... one of the most interesting online test ever...

Friday... Vesak day. in dinner time went for yet another buffet... OMG!! Im still sick and yet... All rite... 30 dollars plus per head for adults... very expensive yea? but den... I still say its very worth it... why? There is the Yummy Mayo Prawn... Spicy Chilli Crab... Popular Yi Mee... Delicious Sweet and Sour Pork... Perfect Hong Kong Noodles... Bacon Rolls In Creamy Sauce... Fish Slices in Sweet Apple Sauce... Crunchy Soon Hock Fish... Fragrance Fuyong Egg... Healthy Fruits... Roasted Chicken... And definitely not forgetting the everyone's favourite! The Mavellous Sharks Fin Soup!!! There are also Pineapple salad... Crab Stix... Blah blah blah blah PER ROUND... and you can order up to as much as 20 30 items per round and further on u can have as many rounds as u like!!! Den my uncle auntie ah ma mama sis all total 11 persons have 2 rounds and as much as a total of 20 to 25 or even more dishes!!! OMG~~ Eat until super full... Oh ya... den there is free flow of tea and ice water. Den after that went for a walk before going to Mac in Kallang... 20 Pieces Nuggets and 3 Large Fries and 9 cups of Ice Lemon Tea plus 3 cups of Hot Coffee this time...

Haix... too much heaty stuffs... I guess my sickness will not be able to recover le lahx~!

Saturday... Which is today... I felt sooo much better... Thanks to those that cared.. =D Now im at home alone... my dad when to find his friends and my sis n mum went to have a haircut. and later in the evening i will be going out... and i heard that... they wanna go for another buffet??? (If it is i wanted Chicken in prawn sauce!!!) FAINT~!! To add on something, my ahpeng jiejie is getting married tomorrow and there will be another round of yummy food~~!! siao liao... i think my weight gonna shoot up 100kgs ler.

I really can see the bubbles above my head now... AS MY NEIGHBOURS CHILDREN IS BLOWING BUBBLES ON ME!!!

Err.. Urm... Sorry if i gave u cravings for food yea? Out!!

No comments: