Saturday, May 27, 2006

My friday...

Nuttin much happened today... Hmm... I was late for school today... Due to the fact the drivers do not have the spirit to give way.. end up causing a long jam in all 4 directions towards the junction near IKEA and Queensway Shopping Centre... Cars cannot even bulge even when the traffic light is green... cos the jam in Alexandra are causing vehicles to stop in the yellow boxes... blocking the way.. so jam lor...

little did i noe i started to jam somewhere near Bouna Vista MRT... Lucky it wasnt serious... just that the 147 have to wait for 3 4 times for the traffic light to turn green. Haix... that was the morning peak~

Reach school at 9.15 plus... And walk into the Maths class... Which i dun understand a bit... den go to lecture theatre for OOP... and the nice lecturer release 70 minutes earlier... so this means we have a long more than 4 hours break.. well.. not really and its really is... So me and some of my classmates went to *****At this point of typing... i hear noise coming out from the under the basin inside the pail my family puts plastic bags in and it sounds like cockroaches***** KAP Macdonalds... Got myself McSpicy Meal Upsize... hahaha.. and a change of drinks... and it cost me a hefty $7.80 plus... i think? Nahh.. not gonna tok much.. den we get back to school for lesson... for the practical that we had not completed.. and u noe wad? the room was booked.. P-booked...

den for no choice we had our additional 2 hours break... Den we went to the library... den something happened... The alarm sounded.. BEEP-BEEP-BEEP.. ok.. it wasnt us.. so we step into the library level 4 and 5 for books... saw one of the nutnut family members there... and we got down, and borrow books... and den..................................................

So later in IN3 class... We chiong.. never in my poly life did we have to do 2 IN experiments at one go.. ok... my group was just like speedy gonzalles and zoom finish the 2nd lab. den the third.. oso another 1st time.. 1st time having 6 people in one group... and den soon we finished lahx~

At 5.10pm, my school ended... finally... so i take 74 transfer 147 home lor... den reach home... My dad bot chicken rice... oso duno from where one... roasted chicken so damm nice... den around 8 BEBE SUDDENLY APPEARS AT MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!! My uncle bot him here...

U can imagine all the question marks above my head den... den i oni get to know that my uncle oni push the date back... =( he did not change his mindset of giving him away... haix.. very upset and disappointed... he failed his responsibility to take care of bebe for his rest of his life. =(

Den at around 11 my uncle left... Even bebe oso refuse to go back home... i think he knows his owners dunwan him anymore. So watch teevee... read comic... until around 12.30am when i online to blog and there it is~ So.. So much for now... OUT~

No comments: