Tuesday, May 23, 2006

WAAAHHHHH!!!!

WAAHHHHH!!!!! CAN I JUST DIG A HOLE AND JUST JUM IN?!??! I MEI YOU FACE TO SEE THE WORLD LE LAH!!!!

Today i had school as usual until 6... finished lesson at 6... den i walk to bus stop with my friends... den i boarded 184 with one of them to clementi before i transfer to 147 at the interchange.

Den after waiting for soooo long, the bus finally came. all rite... my pattern is.. for a double deck bus, i will walk up if the bus is empty, and i will sit at the sit towards the window. Since i started my journey on 147 from interchange, the bus is confirmed empty de mah! when i got up, i grab a sit... and *BAM!!* I hit my head against the stupid aircon... (the area on busses that got pot out for the aircon.)

It was such a LOUD bump until people around me stared at me... I act blur act blur just sit down and dun care.... and when the bus started moving out of the interchange, i take a look at the part i hit on to... and little do i know i actually hit it SO hard that it actually dented the commercial ad... summaw so accurate onto the stupid great eastern lion!!!

I was on my mp3 so i dunno if anyone around me laughed...

Anyway.. to make things worse, my friend's ex bf was just merely a few small steps infront of me. AND HE SAW IT WITH HER NEW GIRLFRIEND!!!! WALAU EHHH!!!!

Dun want to tok any further le lahx!!! OUT!!!

No comments: