Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hah! So now u believed it huh!

Gotten back my maths quiz one today... FAILED HORRIBLY... and i really mean HORRIBLY... VERY HORRIBLY TERRIBLY DONE!!! Out of 20... i got myself a... ... ... make a guess... and yup.. its a single digit less than 5.

I scored only a mere 3 out of 20 for this quiz... Almost nobody believes in me that i will fail this test. And so.. hah~ so now u believed in it now? Thats how badly i had done durx... from a good perfect A's in secondary school to B to C and now a F!!!thats only 15 percent~! Damn pissed lahx~ I am having my common test next week and im still a complete kuku to EM3B.

Heck it~

I shant state any of that any further. Today im so sway~ I LOST MY EZ LINK CARD!!! SHIT MANXX!!! SECOND TIME THS YEAR!!! Thank goodness Huining found my card the first time.. but this time i lost it in school... and i dun think i will have it back le.. I have to make a new one. The only thing that is left for my EZ link? is the damn freaking photocopied pict of my ezlink card! Shit man!!! Pissed~

Im so frustrated now...

COMMON TEST + FRIENDSHIP PROBLEMS + EZ-LINK CARD + MONEY + ACADEMIC + FAMILY PROBLEMS + JOB PROBLEMS = STRESS!!! STRESS!!! STRESS!!!!!!

Can anyone just kill me? OUT!!!

No comments: