Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Chalet!!

Woot!!! so im here for the chalet post? yea~

I was a usual slacky day for me... den around 2.45 i set off to meet my friend and her friends to downtown east. Waited quite awhile for the bus... Den after the bus arrived, and reached the chalet, we wanted to go bowling... haix... too bad the place was closed for renovation... Diaox! den we go play pool... I only won 1 round when my "opponent" shoot in the black ball... OMG man~ they were such a pro!!! Den later some of my friends n me went to the macdonalds there for ice cream... almost cost me $2.50 for a sundae when it was only $1.50... Zzz.... ThAt CAsHieR!!!

Okie... we did have a great time there luffing and playing... around 6 we went for the chalet... and i got to know even more poeple! hmm~ yea... friends of friends of friends... and friends of friends of friends of friends... Play Xbox Halo... I keep losing... and UNO that i keep winning (im a PRO OK!!!)... One of the player keep thinking that everyone was saboing him... LOL!!! Funniest time is that when i got ALOT of "draw two" cards... about 4 to 5... and we keep aiming at each other lah~ hmm... den he kana draw 14... LOL!!! den after that it came to a time when i got another BIG set of draw 4s and draw 2s... haw haw haw... den u know wad? he got even more... and i ended up drawing 18!!! but i still won in the end~

After the "first round" of BBQ, UNO time again... this time its a BIG group and the game lasts for duno how long lah~ hmm~ yea~ Toking abt the BBQ... the food there are very nice!! Curry chicken, curry potatoes, fried rice, otah, sausages, chicken wings, blah blah blah... all tthe common BBQ foods... but den its still very nice lah!! and someone performed magic shows... toothpicks jumping on another toothpick...

and drats... I eaten 3 uncook otahs... that taste sweet... the leaves was burned and yet the meat was uncooked... =XX lucky my stomach did not give me any troubles today~ hmm~ Ok lah~ 1 word to summarise how i feel about it... i may sound boring by the way i describe it here but it was FUN!!! FUN FUN FUN!!! hmm~ all rite den... anyway theres more... but i dun wanna blog it down... and i had kept this entry anonymous so as to... prevent any misunderstandings?

So yea... OUT!!!

No comments: