Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Er-hem~

Hmm.. back for a post... Since the next paper is a retest and there is a gap before my next main paper, i come to the net... and since im in my dashboard to read a file, i might as well spend the next few hours posting a post yea? I wanna blog out everything i wanna blog in this post... so this may become a extremely long and nonsensical entry... =.=

So lemme start off with the song before i really blog out...

Hmm... So I changed the song in my blog... the song now is sang by Angela Aki - Home... For people that had read the tags by me and andrea shld noe who is she le bahx~ The singer with, according to me, got a "ayyyy" sound... Well.. that sound is not obvious in this song lah~ =\ Hmm... Enjoy this song yea... especially Andrea... Lyrics below...

HOME
Lyrics & Music: Angela Aki


Sensai na ito de soboku na
Machi ni shibari dukerareteta goro
Miageru tabi ni sora wa utsushita,
Haruka ni tooi sekai wo
Chiisana basho wo ato ni shitekara
Dorekurai mou tatsu no darou
Home is calling

Furusato kokoro no naka de ima demo
Yasashiku hibiiteru
Sabishi sa ga shimi tsuita
Yume no nai yoru ni wa
Anata wo yonde iru

Tokai no sora ni yume wo takushite
Kokoro wo gisei ni shiteru
Yashin to ai no chouwa ga torezu
Daremo ga samayotte iru
Kazara nakatta seijitsu na hibi
Kono goro naze ka koishiku omou
Home is calling

Furusato taezu ni aishitekureta
Sonna hito no kao wo
Mou ichido mite mitai,
Kyoushuu ni karare
Anata wo yonde iru

Kako to ima no aida no tobari wo
Sotto hiraite miru to
Sora no wareme kara
koboreru hikari ga
Meguru jidai wo sashite ita
Home is calling

Furusato kokoro no naka de ima demo
Yasashiku hibiku yo
Todomaru koto wo shira nai kibou ni
Mi wo makasete ite mo
Sabishi saga shimi tsuita
Yume no nai yoru ni wa
Anata wo yonde iru
Home is always calling out my name

Sabishi sa ga shimi tsuita
Yume no nai yoru ni wa
Anata wo yonde iru
Furusato wo yonde iru

-------------------

HOME
Lyrics: Angela Aki

Translation: Jonathan Wu

A delicate thread ties me to
that simple village from back then
Every time I look up to the sky,
I see a shimmer of that far away world
After I leave this place,
how long will it be untill I pass it again?
Home is calling

Even now my home is gently
echoing throughout my heart
On dreamless nights
when I feel blue and lonely
I call out for you

People sacrifice their hearts
entrusting the city’s sky with their dreams
Everyone wanders around
unable to get peace from love or ambition
Why did take me so long to realize that I
loved those innocent pure days from back then
Home is calling

The faces of the people back home
constantly gave me the love I needed
Oh I’d love to see them once more,
Giving in to my homesickness
I call out for you

As I quietly open the curtain
seperating the past and present
a light shines throught a rift in the clouds
illuminating the passing time
Home is calling

Even now my home is gently
echoing throughout my heart
I entrust my body to hope,
letting nothing stand in my way
On dreamless nights
when I feel blue and lonely
I call out for you
Home is always calling out my name

On dreamless nights
when I feel blue and lonely
I call out for you
Home is calling out my name

-------------------

Below is the video of the song... Hit the Esc key when it is playing... If not i may clash with the background music...



So ya... thats for the song... Now back to the actual blogging...


Wednesday: 9 August (National Day)

Read the previous entry bah....


Thursday: 10 August

OOP Written test and IN3 CISCO online finals... And 5 hours break...? Izzit ar? I sort of forgotten... but for wad i can remember i have CSF revision from 9 to 10... follow by OOP and break and CSF/DEL lab from 10 to 12, 12 to 1, 1 to 3 respectively, den follow by IN3 till 5, den 30min to the OOP paper? Zzz... Forgotten.. Anyway... The IN online, i got 77.8%... ok lah~ at least i passed this component ler... so... good lor... den its followed by OOP... Den its damn hard lah!!! 35 MCQs and 5 SQs... Zzz.... But overall..... Still very mian qiang say can pass... =X Haix~~ ok lor... after the paper jiu go home ler...


Friday: 11 August

IN3 Lab Test 2... Wad a shitty paper... Grrr... I was so so so furious after finishing the paper... Cos i failed... 45%... Grr..... Anyway... Below are the top 10 reasons why i failed.... I cant be totally blamed for isnt it? =X

1) There is a "pest" *Oops* beside me that keep asking me questions non stop despite me yelling at him to shut up for 2, or izzit 3 times...
2) When i asked for teacher the teacher just keep refusing to come... Waving frantically still down there ask me to wait!
3) There are over 10 checkpoints... and it is on the "you cant make it, u can't move on" basis... So if im stucked at one checkpoint, i cant move on...
4) The stupid module leader only knows how to stare into our class... Dun even know how to come and at least help abit... But i cant blame since he has a student there... Hmm... He also dun give a damn freaking care to that student anyway....
5) Minute mistakes like a missing letter oso considered wrong.... So?
6) Too noisy.... cause me to suddenly cannot remember some of the commands...
7) No enough time!!!! This paper at least need a hour lor!!! The paper only gives a freaking 50 mins!!! Imagine having to call teacher everytime, walk here and there console here console there... plus have to write and type at the same time? Zzz...
8) Many people told me the format is EXACTLY the same as the case study... but that is not the case... The case study is page of instructions format, while the paper is not... So i can only do it step by step...
9) The english they use.... I find it hard to understand... Haix!!!
10) Ok... I was too slow.

So with all this, of cos i will get very upset lor... summaw the lecturer refuse to moderate!!! And i heard that amongst the failures in class, im the one nearest to the passing point... around 47 or 48 marks... HAIX!!! TOTALLY SIAN DAO~~!!! 15 percent over gone just like that!!!

AND I MISS THE FIREWORKS THAT DAY!!!!!


Saturday: 12 August

Thruout all few days with fireworks, i missed 3... So on this day they are going to put up another show. But this time, i tell myself not to miss it... So on that day i chiong down to the Asian Civillisation Muesum to catch the fireworks... The crowds was scary... For those hu had been there im sure u noe how crowded it is huh... Den me dad and i choose a good spot... The bridge beside Fullerton Hotel was so so so so so crowded that it seemd like it can break anytime... =X

At 9pm, the first fireworks shoot up... One bom = Running of crowds... You should have been there lah~!! Its hillarious to see that before the fireworks begin, the bridge was practically impassable... But once the 1st one shoots, the bridge is left with... no more people... LOL!! Cos the fireworks was completely blocked off by the hotel... Below are just some of the better pictures i took... =) It may be pretty small and abit not clear...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NICE RIGHT?!?!?! Anyway... i think Eugene and his friends were present on that day as well... And i think he should be having his pictures put up soon?? Hmm... im not very sure if he got take any pictures of the fireworks dou... but if he has, his pictures shld be much more clearer and sharper den mine bahx... U all can go take a look... =)


Sunday: 13 August

A slacky day for me... I was on the sofa lying down practically from noon all the way till evening... Until around 8 when i start to chiong for the IN3 finals... The stupid notes... SUPER HARD TO UNDERSTAND LAH!!! And i gave up studying it soon... Hmm.. at around 12am, i checked my NPemail... Still no news that i failed the lab


Monday: 14 August

IN3 written final... 25 percent sounds like a huge percent to me... The paper is ok... hard at the beginning but gets slightly better towards the end... But still no confidence in passing leh~~ HAIX!!!! That really makes me moody...

Later after that i reach home, i knew i received the email... so ya... FAILED! CONFIRMED! hmph~ ok... so den at around 3 i went for a walk... Craving for long john silver.. so tapau from tiong bahru shopping centre... walk all the way to havelock to eat.. =X den walk home... till now... Hmm... so... tml is my retest for the darned IN3 lab... Wish me all the best!!!!


So now here i am.. blogging... Me going off le... thanks for the patience to read until here huh... its just a nonsense entry anyway... =X OUTTA HERE NOW!!! I guess this is the LONGEST post huh... i think its even longer than the previously longest post... hmm.. the post on the Singapore Idol that day i went out with Eugene... so.. ya~ OUT!!!

No comments: