Thursday, August 10, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!

Its abit late now... Actually this post supposed to be up last night... but somehow some error occured and i ended up posting a blank post... so im here to retype this yea~

So before i start... i wanna say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!

So wad had i done? nuttin much seriously... Initially my family planned a Kbox session... But i was cancelled lor... Cos only a few people wanna go...
But den... Oso good lah~ Cos my auntie wanted to call the whole family tree there... =XX Can u imagine?? Over 10 aunties uncles plus some children all cram into a room singing old hokkien songs when everywhere else is just a group of 3 or 4 friends singings the recent pop songs?? PENGX!!!

So the K was cancelled... that also means that its a slack-at-home-all-day day... Den after the news it was time for the celebration. Lucky for
me, its both live at TV and live at home... From my house, i can see the parachute jumpings, cannon boomings, warplane performance, as well as the fireworks... Den for the rest, it can be seen thru the TV... Shiok rite?? Thats the advantage of staying 13th storey on a mini hill with no blockage to the CBD area...

Den after the show, when i went to the washroom, i saw the full moon thru the window... hmm... Full Moon + Cool Weather + Crowds + National Day + Laziness to Study + Wanna Go Out + Boredom = IDEAL CONDITIONS FOR ME TO GO CYCLING!!!!! So i went cycling...

It got really crowded even before i cycle to riverside point. And den from the VCH, i had to push my bike all the way to the Benjamin Sheares Bridge. Den i cycle to the Stadium... And to my surprise surprise surprise, i saw my friends there.... Chatted awhile and cycle back home. Thats when Andrea suddenly SMS-ed me saying she wanted to go Esplanade... LOL!!! Ok lah~ But i know its impossible to meet. Cos its only 15 min cycling trip for me but a hour trip for her from her location... Whoa~

Ok lah~ Andrea very funny lah~ den i reached home. Thats when i started using my lappy immediately... TRIED to update
... but failed. Zzz....

So i got a pretty meaningless national day yea? But its very good enuff for me loh~ At least for this time, i did not miss the celebration, and i experienced the HIGHness in Esplanade, and had a cute conversation with my friends.... Yups~ And i enjoyed it... =) Btw... Saw that little flag up there? WinKs!


And ermm.... i wun be blogging for the time being until my exams are over... meanwhile i will only visit and will still visit my tagbox... ya... so... flood it!!! OUT~

No comments: