Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Cycling trip??

Feeling bored!!! Today's internet speed is totally killing me.. It actually took a few minutes to finish loading a page. Imagine me trying to load a game!! Zzz.... And after hours of trying to get the inernet speed up, after having the browser crashing a few times, after receiving the low virtual memory warning many times, after restarting my computer umpteen times, i managed to get here to update! hmph~~ i wonder what will happen after i click the button "publish post"... haix!! Probably hours!

So maybe i shall blog on the cycling trip i had a few days back? According to andrea... it was MADNESS!!! Wahahaha!!! i actually cycled to a whole new record... TO NGEE ANN POLY!!!! err... i mean my school... Imagine a 45min to a hour bus trip from my house to school... Now im cycling to school... taking the speed of bus is much faster than my bike! It took me more than a hour!!

The whole journey going and back is about 55 to 65 bus stops distance... From jln bt merah to redhill to queensway to commonwealth to buona vista to dover to clementi! and from clementi to bt timah to farrer to queensway to redhill and back to jln bt merah! WOOT!!!

Well... Initially andrea and i plan to meet doris de in school de... den go cycling... but den due to some communication problems... as in, my hp suddenly down for a about 20 minutes... and doris had sent the messages but andrea did not receive and all these... I somehow only manage to contact them at the start of my cycling trip and den when i almost reaching SIM.. So if they really wanna meet up, i may be 1/2 way home loh... (To andrea and Doris: did i state anything wrongly here?? Tell me if there is wor...)

SO! there are chances that we can meet someday yea? To my nutnut family: WAHAHA!!! It seems like we had ALOT of meetings due!!! Last time we 1st year say wanna badminton, until that time say wanna go makan lunch, until the...... until blah blah blah, we had been saying meet up yea? but we ALWAYS end up not meeting!! Its a nong nong time since we last went out together ler... wahahaha!!!

Anyway... Recently i just realised something! hmm... hurhurhur~~ that someone somehow is "challenging" me... Wherever i go, that person will go... Whatever i do, that person will seem to follow... Its seems to me like that particular person do not want to lose to me in wadever thing i had fun in with! HAH! I WILL TAKE UP THE CHALLENGE!!! I WILL NEVER LET YOU WIN!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! **Evil Laughter** (Seems very childish hor? LOL!!!)

OUT!

No comments: