Sunday, September 17, 2006

Dotx!

Hmm... it seems like i hardly update ever since my holiday starts huh? well... there isnt much stuffs to update lah! anyway... yesterday i went to Kbox!!! The outlet in Lucky Chinatown... and above it is Kster... 2 competing karokes...

Den after the usual procedure, we was bot to room 11... TOTALLY SUCKY ROOM LAH!!! alot of problems pock out! First is the mike keep having the stupid ee ee sound... later change mike le, the sound like cannot hear... diaox! After that we change to room 12... and the air con there is SUPER DUPER COLD LAH!!! But i like!! =P

I got myself a mocktail... forgot the name... very nice!! hahaha!! hmm... too bad no photos were taken! haix!!! Anyway... This k session is actually pretty interesting for me... cos this is the first time i went to a Kbox with my mum along!!! wahahaha!!!! den they keep choosing the english oldies... Those from bee gees... lucky my sis was there and she had chosen a few nice nice songs. We sang 'tonghua' and some 'bei ji xue', 'chuang wai' together, and oso 'no more words'...

lalala~~~ Its fun ner!!! alldou i dun really know most of the songs... hmmhmm~ After that we went to marina south for some makan, follow by going to Hong Kong Cafe in Tiong Bahru... I got myself a strawberry snow mountain... Totally bright pink in colour!!! drink le i was shocked to see how pink my tongue is lah! zzz... after that jiu go home ler...

I had a nice day yesterday... Weex!!
OuT!!

No comments: