Saturday, September 16, 2006

The results are out!

Durx! Sick and tired of the same title everytime after the exam huh... It seems like i had been using the same title every sem... =X I received my results exactly at 0840 thru the sms...

So below is my results:
CSF: B+
DEL: B
EM3B: C
IEEM: PX
IN3: C+
OOP2: B
GPA: 2.8542

Hee... Results from my EM3 and DEL proves that my strategy works!! Heh heh heh!!! Focus on what is enough for you and thats it! HAH! And it worked~!! Ok lah... ALOT of people helped me this time... Especially Jieying for DEL and my darling CoCoNuT for EM3B, even dou she takes EM3A... and Kumhong for IN3... Thanks alot wor...

Ok lah... So am i happy with my results? Well... Ok lor... No feelings... I did not hit my target for the GPA which is a 3. But i managed to pass overall... So.. Ya... Anyway... Im quite surprised that i scored better in CSF compared to DEL... Probably of the exams bahx~ CSF exam paper is very easy, way easier than DEL, which is total killer paper.

That abt it... ya... Outta ouT!

No comments: