Friday, February 16, 2007

HOLIDAY TIME!!!!!!

ITS HOLIDAY TIME!!!!!

Exams are over and im free!!!! Had my very last paper today... In SIM Grand hall... Fancy having an exam in a GRAND hall... bahh~

FNS paper?
FAIL
VCN paper?
FAIL

Got it?

Anyway im VERY VERY HAPPY TODAY!!! Cos i went back to my secondary school... Saw many many nice nice teachers....

Err... You might want to highlight the rest of this entry below to continue to read liao... cos i cant seem to change the colour of the text below...

Ms Joanna Tan, who likes to put a BIG "LOL" and smiley on my composition essays...
Mr Darren Chong aka THE HANDSOME GUY, my form teacher for 1 1/2 years...
Ms Nicola Choo, my art teacher, who use to smack me before =.=''' ...
Mr Koh from my CCA that time, who is still as busy as ever...
Ms Evelyn Wu, who is still always wearing a perfume that tends to attract ants and bees...

Ms Law, Mrs Mak, Mrs Ong, Mr Roland Tan, Mr Toh, Mr Gaius Lee, Mr Ignatius Lim, Mr Dennis Lim, Mr Wardi, Mrs Gladys Pang (Better known to be Ms Gladys Tan), Ms Ng Niann Yeu are also some other teachers that i saw or talk to... Some of them even remember my name wor...


I even talk to my principal, Mrs Yeo, who ended up giving me a assignment... =.=''' (She ask me to look up a person from Ngee Ann, who is a ex-hss-nian, who won a prize in duno duno wad competition, or got duno duno wad high high reward) And discipline master, or izzit OM? Mr Wong who used to ask me to feed the fishes in the pond with worms... =.=''' He oso shook hands with me, but in a very sudden manner when i saw him...

Den i oso saw many friends... All taking major exams this year~ HAHA!!! To Yonghuan, to Gladys, to Weeting... Must jiayou for the coming O levels ar!! And also Elizabeth... Must oso jiayou for the N levels~!! =)

Den the canteen auntie that sells rice... And the uncle auntie that sells drinks... HAHA!! Still as funny as ever...

And den.... im very surprised, and amazed, that even the wacky cleaner uncle remembers my name!!! WHOAH!!!

Later after that, i went to "do" maths with Yonghuan. Later walk back home together... How i miss the days when we used to walk home together. HAHA!!

Suddenly all this memories flash thru my mind... how i miss those days...

Current mood: HAPPY!
Out!

No comments: