Monday, February 19, 2007

Short 200th post

Gonna make this 200th post short and simple with just a few paragraphs... Hee... 200 posts liao... No celebrations dou.. Hehh..

Today... first day of CNY... Set off in the morning... First Destination.. My ko-poh, gu-gong house... its just a few blks away from my house... they live at 22th storey... VERY nice scenery there... Can see sentosa merlion and the sea~

Second destination.. My daddy side ah ma house! MY NIECE WAS THERE!!!! CUTE!! Went there, makan, sit, play with my niece... Later before we left for second destination, she even gave me a "paang-kiss"... HAHA!!! She only a few months(?) or 1 year old or so only neh.. Still a little toddler..

Third destination... My mummy side ah ma house... when we reach there is already quite late around 3pm loh.. And my cousins oready reach liao... Challenged a few rounds of UNO... As usual.. I won! there is even a round when i did not even draw any card! We stayed there quite some time... till abt 7pm... OH YAH!!! Bebe today actually licked me ON MY LIPS~!!!

Final destination... River hongbao lor.... Zzzz... but its different this year... Richard cuzzie was with us... Ordered a few bowls(?) or plates(?) of ice(?)... Freaking humid weather... den walk walk walk... until the One fullerton.. when POM POM POM fireworks shoot out!!! After that jiu... go home ler... reach home 9 plus..

Initially planned to catch a movie... but u know.. plans do change most of the time ya?

Ok! so tml? Think will be going loyang tua pek gong.. Its its last year in that location... Den after that... maybe going the stupid place again... den movie? most probably~ cos we got 3 free tickets...

Current mood: +_+ TiReD
Out

No comments: