Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Number of Visitors: 6225

Number of visitors up to date: 6225
Number of posts up to date: 193
First post on: 14/6/05
Latest post on: 7/2/07

HEY! My blog is still very young!!! Its less than 2 years old!!! I tot it was at least 2 years old..

I bet many of ya dun really noe... I used to have a blog before this back in my secondary school... That blog is dead anyway... RIP with only a mere 20+ posts and only a few months old... And den after months later, I started blogging again... And myworld was created... I could hardly remember my old url le.. think its "k31f15h_kelfish" or something like that... and that time, my only VIP was my sis... She is the only one who visits my blog!! Did she? Hardly i guess...

This was a public blog when it started... My friends and my sis could write in my blog... and there is no counters yet!! den soon i made it private.... i changed the skin a few months back~ till now~ Elizabeth was the first person i drag into the blogging world.. wahaha~

All right.. thats my blog..
Out~


No comments: