Friday, February 01, 2008

Finally updated!

Woot.. Finally updating.
My works are playing roller coaster with me recently.
When im free, im VERY free... When im busy, im VERY busy.

This is also partly because i lazy to updated lahh.. winks!
To Pei Ting, Elizabeth, I had updated ur link.
To Huining, ur link is up! (Even dou it has been up for quite awhile now..)

Thats y!

This few days the public transport have been playing with me. **Rolls eyes

Monday I have to wait for over 30 minutes for every bus i took..
I spent soooooo long going to work and back home!

Tuesday I have to wait for a next bus for every bus that came.
The buses are so crowded that I have to miss the buses!

Wednesday I have to chase whatever bus I wanted to take.
Buses keep reaching the station before I reach

Thursday I have to rush for every transport I will take.
In a rush, so i took the taxis

Friday? DOT!

RAR! Its LATE
Update again soon
Current mood: +_+
Out

No comments: