Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Yay..

IAP Presentation over!
NS Medical Checkup over!

I got into PES B... i was shocked when i was going thru all stations and all of them stated im suitable to PES A... Den when i reach the last... he person told me im in PES B because of my hand (there is a injury there), and my weight (Slightly higher than the acceptable range). Dur!

And hor! I wanna curse however say Blood Screening or wadever it is (The taking of blood) is painful... =.='' ITS NOT. Make me so nervous until siao... Some even say it hurts more than skin test we had in Primary 6. Rar!

I was quite stucked at the dental side... Den I even have to go X-ray my teeth. Cos the dentist... said... Un-erupted... 4 times. I guess that means my wisdom tooth all haven pock out? spend almost 15 to 20 minutes waiting. My fren says X-ray, u wun feel anything. But somehow i can feel it leh. A little warm warm feeling will shoot thru u when doing chest Xray... I got a lil headache when doing my teeth. Hmm...

Now my next lesson in Ngee Ann is on the 12th. PPP... Unit 3 2 1... Hope its gonna be better than unit 4, which is a total waste of time.

Today, I hurt my neck!! My laptop bag hurt my neck today... causing my neck to have 2 very obvious brown spots!! rather bad summaw. haix... one more thing. I think im coming down with a sore throat!! **touch wood touch wood...

den, about 3 hours ago...
UGGH!!!

Its gonna be CNY eve tml... GOSH... Even if u take chopper chop me i die die also will NOT, i repeat... NOT step into Chinatown for my next few weeks! I HATE CROWDS, ESPECIALLY IN CHINATOWN. Blame those unkers and angdees, ah'mms and ahhpehs who will stop all of a sudden in the middle of the path blocking your way when they got distracted.

My friend once told me...
What happens if a Auntie walking in front of you stopped in the middle of the way blocking you all of a sudden?
Answer: LONG LOH KI LOR!!!
Yeah. right. =.='''

Heh heh.. so ur done the cleanings? I was doing my packing of my shelves a few hours ago... Den there is this BIG piece of cardboard over there... flat inside the shelves... it was rather dusty so i took it out... BUT when i took it out, whats under that piece of cardboard shocks me... ANTS NEST!!! At first i tot what was that big big brown patch over there... den when i see it spreading out, with many carrying what i suspect its their eggs or food, i immediately called out my dad who was playing his giant book of 1000 Sudoku puzzles all the while... My dad ask me to leave it alone while he prepares his ultimate weapon he took from his workplace... the pesticide! Its actually some sort of chemical used in rubbish chutes to kill all the roaches... Some yellowish gold coloured liquid that... gives off fumes or "smoke" just like concentrated chlorine or concentrated acid. When he pour a lil capful of that yellowish gold coloured liquid to a bottle of water, the water turned white... den he spray directly into the nest. Within 10 seconds from the 1st spray, the entire colony of poor ants have been massacred... with most of them drowned in that waves and waves and waves of that nasty chemical... O_O Den i had a hard time clearing up their bodies... erm... those big headed ants small little ants those moving white dots which i think its the baby or eggs and last but not least, the giant, which i think its their queen ant. FAINTS!

Current mood: =X
Out

No comments: