Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chinatown

I couldn't believe myself to accompany my dad to go to Chinatown last week! For some people, I am pretty sure that I hate Chinatown right? Especially during this Chinese New Year period. Nevertheless, it is as crowded as usual, with full of aunties and uncles that will stop in the middle of a pavement suddenly blocking you for some no reasons. I told my dad about it and my dad, to my surprise, also have the same thinking as me. laughs...

So I got my new year clothings last week... Blue and white shirt and jeans. No more. Neh... only a miserable 1 set! I will not be wearing them frequently anyway... In fact, i doubt i will be wearing them frequently until after my National Service.

Sigh... Talking about NS, I came to realised i have only NINE days left in Stagmont before I get my new posting again. I am still unable to get used to Stagmont Camp and now I need to prepare to move to a new environment once more. I hope I get posted to Tekong or Stagmont... At least I am more familiar to this 2 places. I dun mind the ferry!

Do you know that Stagmont Camp is amongst the most haunted camp? I was shocked to read those stories i found in the net! Search "Stagmont camp haunted 6th floor" and some of the results should tell you some stories den. And to make it worse, my bunk is at the sixth floor, in SI.

Anyway, I got a nightmare 2 nights ago. Maybe its due to the fever I was having. I dreamt that I was sitting in one corner when a female black figure with long hair came flying to me and lean, or sit, or pushing against me. It lasted for a few short seconds... I tried to wake up or tried to move, but I could not. Is this something like... Bei Gui Ya? When I jolt awake, It is 4am... On the dot. Creepy.

My sis make fun of my dream and said that the spirit in my camp followed me home.
CHOY!!!!!
#@%#$%#!!!

Current mood: Im feeling better now.
Out

No comments: