Saturday, January 03, 2009

2008... Plus Fireworks!

It has been a few days since the start of the new year.
To think back, 2008 is definitely amongst the most important and the most eventful years in my life. Filled with the countless leavings, it is always either I left my friends because we have to or they left me because they have to, I realised I've changed. I do not think I am as positive as before and I am more easily depressed now. How i miss those times when we are talking cock everytime and doing stuffs that drive us nuts together everyday.

30 May 2008, the day my journey in Ngee Ann Poly officially ends.
8 August 2008, the day my journey in NCS ends.
10 December 2008, the day my journey in BMT ends.

FYI, I worked in NCS NUS for over a year including the attachment period. Thats even longer than a normal contract my colleagues signed.

So how will 2009 be for me?
Talking about it, my course in Stagmont Camp is ending in about a month and I will be posted to a once again, a new unit... Time sure flies now...

~~

Anyway,
Fireworks from Mount Faber / Sentosa...


Fireworks from Marina Bay...


Obviously this year the Mount Faber's is quite a disappointment especially it was so nice all the previous years...

PS: Both pictures are taken by an Olympus Digital camera. The quality bad? Thats because of my shaky hands... =X
Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: