Friday, January 16, 2009

Windy Singapore

Rare! Never can I remember Singapore being so windy and plesantly cooling before! But because of the cold weather, and the constant lectures in Air-con room, and sleeping under a fan, and all these, I think im falling sick!!! Aggh... Anyway, I am VERY happy to know that I HAVE NO MORE GUARD DUTY ON CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

Today is my bookout day. I was at Lot 1 when the change a cashier passed it to me dropped. A dollar coin rolled to the front of a auntie from China. She picked it up, thinking that she is helping me to pick the coin up, she actually pick it up, and put it inside her wallet and took the escalator up. I felt so disgusted by her actions. Nevertheless, I did not get my coin back. I refused to touch that coin that has fallen into the filthy hands of her.

This chinese people...

Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: