Saturday, May 30, 2009

I have a heavy bone mass!

It came to me... i MUST be having a heavy bone mass.
If not how can someone with a body size and height similar to me be an alarming 13kg lighter!!?
And there is someone who is taller and fatter just the same weight as me!??

So I asked my parents. And my dad's answer was I have heavy bones.
Hmm, NOW i know...

But my mum keep saying that it is impossible. Zzz...

This got to show that I can be overweight easier compared to many other people.
And I will weigh heavier even if I am underweight!
And I can be classified under obese easier!

Now I wonder, is body weight still accurate?

Anyway, someone suddenly accepted my friend request in Facebook.
I don't even remember when had I sent a friend request to her...
It has been many years since I last saw her...
Wow. It is always good to find old lost friends right?

Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: