Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Reminiscing back to NUS days...

Went for Medical Appointment in MMI in DSO in NUS...
Went to look for GX and had a little little chat.
Too bad she was busy and I was about to go home since I am going back to camp later, if not I would stay and had dinner with her.

On my way to Kent Ridge Terminal, I dropped back to Computer Centre to sort of busybody how my ex-colleagues are doing now. Came to me as a surprise that my supervisor is still working there despite hearing the fact he cannot wait to leave that place. Had a short chat with them too...

Reminiscing back to NUS working days... Memorable lah!
Ok, 9 months in NUS is short... Thats quite true.
Hey! It had been around 9 months since I left that place...

If my camp had not revoked the off I applied on Wednesday, I will not be feeling so sian now...
Current mood: =\
Out

No comments: