Monday, May 25, 2009

Popeyes~~

Went to T3 to eat Popeyes...
Went to Liang Court to eat MacDonalds...

On our way back home with my sis, we walked past a couple...
Just before we reach them, the lady gave off a horrific loud burp...
Right in front of her friend, right in front of us...

OH MY GOD... =.='''

Anyway, a small lesson I learnt yesterday...
Changi Airport Terminal 3 and Terminal 2 are actually VERY near each other. It is just one MRT station apart. You can go to both Terminal 3 and Terminal 2 via the escalators by the sides of the train station. Don't be a kuku like me, came out of the station to Terminal 2 and take the Skytrain to Terminal 3.

Now I wonder, why didn't I notice it that day went I went to the same place with GX to see Huining off to Germany? Hmm...

Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: