Sunday, July 05, 2009

Busy beee

I am so busy in camp!
Busy busy busy.....
But army is like that...
Extreme inconsistency. RUBBISH.

First it was the Anniversary a month ago... I did the range.
Then it was the SAF Day parade... as a spectator.
Now the Dinner was over... just on Friday.
And I got a weekend Guard Duty... today.
Next up will be another parade... for a entire week.
The green man on the TV is up next... till NDP.
And it will be some field camp exercise after NDP... Shrugs.
And soon after I will be away in Australia.. most probably.

Well, I guess I will be "free" after 2009 then...
Manx... I've just booked out earlier and I have to book in tonight, EARLY.
AHMYGAH!

One of my officer in Tekong was tested H1N1 positive. And is happy about it. =.='' Ok, I have nothing to say now.

Happy Birthday to Yanlin!
Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: