Saturday, July 11, 2009

Error!

UPDATE: New skin!

------------------------

Huge problems in my blog!

A large part of the necessary codings got "corrupted" and had disappeared.
Well, perfect time to repair them now~

OR to yet a perfectly new skin.
See my works here: http://the-tragic-comedy.blogspot.com/
Tragic comedy used to be my more private blog, but it was abandoned.
How you think of the new skin there?
Nevertheless... ITS STILL BLACK!!!

I had updated this blog such that this entry is more readable by pasting the original over.

Note: This will still be my MAIN no matter what... I will try to get it back up over this weekend. Next for the latest!

PS: Readers give me your blog address! All my links are gone! And tell me if you see black background.
Current mood: =\
Out~

No comments: