Thursday, July 23, 2009

haha!

HAHA!

That was some lame thing that happened to some unfortunate guy on my nights out on Tuesday. I was in Jurong East train interchange with my cousin when we saw a guy, looking very proud that he caught his train on time... He walked towards the train, wearing that proud smile, slowly. Just when he was about to step into the train, the door suddenly gone shut in front of him. The funny thing is, he had already step passed the yellow line and is extremely near the door, and everyone in the train saw him... Seemed very embarrassing la... Me and my cousin was not the only one laughing... I saw someone at the other side giggling to himself too.

Later on when we boarded the train, more things happened... Well, its too bad for me to blog the latter la, so i will not blog it. =P Ask me and I'll tell u dou.

Anyway, I tried something in the train. I faked a cough... Expected, many faces turned around and took a look at me. Den I faked a sneeze right after surveying the many faces aiming at me... This time round, even more turned their faces to me. This got to show how kiasi singaporeans are, I guess?

Somehow to my amusement, I was in Alexandra Hospital on Wednesday for a Medical Checkup. When I sneeze or cough, no one seemed to take notice... Two contradictions in two contrasting places... It would sound more reasonable for the public's response if the two locations was to be exchanged. Right?

Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: