Sunday, January 31, 2010

SpamBot Program... Be wary...

Someone by the email of IolaVanderweidedf2058@hotmail.com added me earlier today in MSN...

YY! My list of happy things... says (1:06 AM):

ε’ŒδΊž ...?
YY! My list of happy things... says (1:07 AM):
i mean... heya! u r?
IolaVanderweidedf2058@hotmail.com says (1:07 AM):
hey
YY! My list of happy things... says (1:08 AM):
u r?
IolaVanderweidedf2058@hotmail.com says (1:08 AM):
i'm 21/f your a male right?

At this point I grew suspicious... I think it might be some virus or something...

YY! My list of happy things... says (1:08 AM):
i cant seem to identify u via ur email
huh?
IolaVanderweidedf2058@hotmail.com says (1:08 AM):
nice, I just got off work and finally got some time to relax which site did i msg you from again?

I am starting to feel that this might be someone who will eventually turn on their webcam and show you some sexually explicit stuffs. So preparing for anything worse and taking the risk, I carry on...

YY! My list of happy things... says (1:08 AM):
none
YY! My list of happy things... says (1:09 AM):
i mean... here
IolaVanderweidedf2058@hotmail.com says (1:09 AM):
I am a little busy right now, trying to upload some new pics to my photobucket if ya wanna check them out go http://photobucket.com/SweetSouthern tell me what ya think

I copied the link and made a safe search on it via google... And it returned just what I need. Results showed that it is a bot program... So I tested this machine by carrying on the conversation with something I know it will reply

YY! My list of happy things... says (1:19 AM):
let me guess what u r going to say next.
I know a way we can chat and have a better time.. do you cam?

This seemed to have some blocking effect on the program and the thing just stopped replying. Even after I closed and reopen the conversation box...

- DELETE -

Be wary...
Out!

No comments: