Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy 2010!!!

Its officially 2010 now. 10 years into the millennium.
Still remember the year 2000 Y2K bugs?
The next one to survive... 2012.
That is almost 3 years later.

My new year resolution?
I am going to make it really simple.
I only want to be happier. =)

I am liking my new phone.
Nokia 1661.
Its a basic phone.
Nevertheless, its pretty good looking.
No MP3, no camera, no Bluetooth, no infrared, no GPRS, no MMS.
Sounds very pathetic isn't it?
Well, actually, not really.
There is radio, torchlight.
Plus a chuckload of useless programs.
Converter, spreadsheet, composer, lunar calender, games and... demo?
$88 to last me this few months more in army.
This should be worth it I guess?

Talking about money...
Saving up is really important.
Don't look down with piggy banks!
I had actually saved enough money to get me this phone with over $80 to spare!
And this is just the notes.

I shall stop putting my mood.
And I might be catching the first light for the year!
Anyone up enough to accompany till dawn?
Out!

No comments: