Thursday, January 14, 2010

Photobucket.

Browsing through my Photobucket...
I found these pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I seriously cannot remember taking the 2 pictures above.
I can only see that it is in LCK...

Photobucket

Ahh... Marina Promenade. This really dark spot in the edge of the city was once my favourite place to relax. This place now stands the Singapore Flyer.

Photobucket


Central. I took this picture even before the mall was opened. Isn't it interesting to see a mall without any comsumers?

Photobucket

Bottle Tree Garden. Been there only once.

Photobucket

I was cycling along Merchant area and I stumbled along this rather deserted alley. It has been torn down. Heard that there are illegal activities going on in this stretch of road that time.

Photobucket

The crane that collapse in NUS 2 years back, smashing the bus stop located almost over 100 metres away, it killed 3 people.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a very dark rainy afternoon and night... Took this picture from my mum's room. Noticed how low the clouds are? It covered the upper half of the CBD skyline.

Photobucket

Sunset! It was settling down behind Mount Faber!

Photobucket

The Mount Faber Christmas Tree.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Restaurant & Bar in Hougang. One side of this place is the cafe (in red), another side of this place is the bar (in blue). I had a hard time enjoying myself inside. Too painful for the eye in the cafe, too stressful to the eye in the bar. Visited this place and the prices shoot up on my second visit, in a week. FAIL!

Photobucket

Merlion. In the midst of the smoke cloud around it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

010108... 0000hrs Happy New Year! This fireworks is so much better in 2008. Campared to this year's... which is a complete disappointment.

Out!

No comments: