Friday, November 04, 2005

Bored~~~~ After a month

I now in school blogging... So bored... to my right was Fiz and to my left was augustine... to the front hao... diagonal to me is xiang and gene...

Sleepy... Haiz.. Im feeling so bored despite its just a day to my birthday... I nothing to do!!!! Later maths practical... duno how or wad are we going to do... this week commence a month of work in Genki...

Well... maybe i shld tok about today.. just now i wake up at 7.50am plus... i bath got myself ready... at 8 plus i set off... today i took 147 to dover change... due to the rain... That way got shelter mah... i use pass oso... so never mind lorr...

Den in dover mrt i saw peiting... we almost din tok all the way lorr... but den all of a sudden she ask me wad blk my class is.. lol!! her class in blk 20 something de la.. den i reach class.. den do tutorial... den we go thru lor... very wu liao...

Den after AEL i go co op buy 2 pin plug... to charge my hp... cos my hp battery dead... uggh!! We den go IN2... practical... I grp with iqah... we do things step by step.. Oh man.. I HATE IN2!!! Den is break lorr... 12pm to 2pm.

Later maths class... sian... cant wait for 5pm... den can meet my fren...

Happy birthday to me....~~~

Out~~~

No comments: