Thursday, November 10, 2005

Story on the Bus... And School...

Haiz.... I been late for everything recently... Late for school, late for work, late for meetings... Haiz.. So far this month oready spend more than 30 40 dollars on transport all due to the taxi fares. Uggh~~ Today being the particular. My lesson starts at 10 and i woke up at... u guess what? 10.45!! I immediately SJP~~ Uggh.. So i plan not to take taxi today liao. Cos even if i reach there before the lesson ends, i will be considered as absent becos got the new school policy. So i skipped my AEL lesson. And i plan to meet my friends only during lunch.

I walk to the bus stop at 11... and wait for the damn freaking bus. The waiting time for 61 is one word: HORRIBLE... I use to wait as long as a hour for the bus, thank goodness that time i was going back home instead to going to school~ So after waiting for long time, abt 30 min plus the bus came. The bus was not very crowded.

Its approaching lunch time, thus i was expecting the bus to be quite crowded. but its not... The moment i step into the bus, the usual "routine": if the bus is not crowded, walk to the sits somewhere above the rear wheels, towards the left hand side of the bus. preferably those right behind the rear exit. I listen to my Hp de mp3.

The journey started in Kampong Bahru, traffic very smooth. Just that there are Malaysian lorries by the side, slowing down the speed to the bus. The bus turn left, den right towards Telok Blangah. When it reach Harbourfront, there ae many people. The bus became so crowded that passengers cannot get up liao all of the sudden. bus weird weird la, most passengers got down after 2 3 stops, leaving enough room liao.

Den it turn into alexandra rd. When it reach the SAJC stop, i think they just finished their exam ba... ALOT of students came up.. i hear them discussing some maths paper thingy. A girl went to the seat beside me. Next thing i noe, supermarket, or even wetmarket! it was SO noisy!!! I could hear them depite me wearing MP3 and listening to it at the MAXIMUM volume!!! LOL!!
The bus got very crowded since.

I very buay tahan liao. i stop listening to my Mp3 den. Den the moment i exit the mp3 my hp message tone rang. RiNnNNnNGGG!! RinNNNnNnGGgg! i read the msg. Its by iqah telling me she in canteen 1. den i chat with her awhile lorr... At the third msg i receive, *RING! RING!* i hear a 'hello' behind. So qiao the SJAB student oso got a call.. The bus is at lalan bt merah when it happened. Den it turn into commonwealth Ave. nuttin much happened... after that it turn left, turn right to holland. many people as well. the bus got very squeezy as well. den it turn to ulu pandan road lorr.... den alot of SJAB and other ppl got down liao. Once again the bus is back to peace. I on my mp3 to listen again... And the journey continues. Den it turn right to clementi. Left about 6 7 stops... den reach SIM. one more stop. Once again, the peace was disturbed. many SIM studnets got up. den the bus move on. i got dwn next stop. walk to atrium meet keith and sophia

I wanna go buy lunch.. unfortunatly, i no enuff cash and the POSB engine server down. So bo bian borrow money from keith lorr... now owe hm 2 dollars. I oso got owe the Sau Paulo Pride 50 cents. Remin me to return them... **toking about Keith, i wanna wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KEITH!!!!** Den after a hour, keith went for his class and sof and i went to library, we saw iqah den we go library together lor... den surf net, play comp listen music. Later at 2 we went to class for maths. Today learn Limits... Whoah it chimerlogy manxx!!! den later go OOP practical lorr... Its easy.. Thanks goodness most programming teacher are nice.

Den now i together with ning in library lorr... later will go have dinner den go home together... So thats the ''story" in school and in bus~ haixx.. Too bored... So just blog lorr... Durx...

TOMORROW GOT EG2 PRACTICAL / TUTORIAL / MOL!!!! OMG~~~ Gotta see that female fuzzy teacher again~ UGHH~~~~~ Wadever~ Out!!!

1 comment:

yylow30 said...

PLEASE POST THE COMMENTS AT MY TAGBOARD THANKS!!!!