Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy Halloween!!!

Well... My blog today has almost nothing related to Halloween anyway... Its just that is Halloween... Its over anyway~~

Well... First day of school!!! Is pretty boring actually... Actually i planned to go school at noon de... but i overslept! Uggh~~~ So i woke up, bathed, ate and set off.... to school... listening to my mp3 on the way...

It was about 15 minutes before 1 when i arrive in school... I saw Stef and Clare on the way... **Not really on the way... in canteen 2 where im suppose to meet August and Gene. when i found there, Fiz was there as well... We chatted for a while and set off to class... The lecturer was already there when we step into the class. The lecturer reminds me of my secondary CCA teacher. Both of them talk alot about.... EARNING MONEY!!! Wo diao liao wor~~ Thankfully our lecturer release us early, we wait outside the CO-OP for Esther, and we saw Iqah and Stef... And oso many many ppl lah!!

We all walk to LT 26 together... Den oso sit together... Den we listen to the briefing lorr... Hmph!!! Fancy them show us so many sports and yet oni 7 or 9 is available... Eggh~~~ Well... when we go to our respective sports, i went to get tennis... but when i realize ALL my frens were chossing others, i quickly ''flew'' to the empty seat in the Softball area~~~ where stef and iqah is sitting... den i saw andrea... i saw peixuan... i saw charlie... WAH!!! Cool nehh!!! Alot of my frens were in the same sport!!! Weex!!!

Imgoing to like mondays from now on... WOOHOO!!!! Den after we were let off from SW LT 26, Gene and i meet stef to go to town... Gene and i got down while stef continues her journey in bus 74... Later gene and i boarded 171 (??) den got down in orchard. We went to a building for games and makan... i take LJS... and we went up to play arcade... As some of ya oready noe, i oni play daytona (??) USA oni.. so i din play. On over way down i saw my Secondary school friends... Miaojuan and Shulay... Den we walk to forum...

I got work lorr~~~ sian!!!

I work work work... den i receive a shock!!! 3 of my secondary school teachers step into genki!!! OMG!!! but they does not seem to recognise me.. These 3 cute teachers behaved just like the way young teenagers behave... They keep laughing ang keep taking pictures!!! LOL!!!

It was about 9.30pm when they left. It was about 11.15 when i left... And u noe wad? I SAW THE SAME 3 TEACHERS AT THE BUS STOP!!!!! OMG!!!

Luckily they boarded different bus. They 174 I 132. On my way back i sms to my best friend in secondary school. Huann... and i reach home at 0015...

Do you realize today is so fated to my secondary school days? I saw my friends, saw my teachers, chat with my friends... Woo.. Wadever... Me gotta sleep. TML STILL GOT WORK SIA!!! FROM 12 to 4!!! uggh!! OUT!

No comments: