Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Thank you!!

Its been about 3 days since my birthday... Once again, i want to thank everyone who had wished me a happy birthday... Especially to the crazy friends who had bot me a present!! Im so touched!!

So what did i do for my birthday? Well... my family celebrated it a day earlier... My mum bot a champange grape favoured cake for me.. which is very sweet!!! den the next day, i mean the moments after 12am... I received a number of wishes~~ thanks!! den the next day evening we went out for dinner, KFC... den we went out with uncle. To... hmm.. let me recall... uggh!! forgotten.. i oni remember we went out to Indulge for desserts...

My uncle said he have about 130km worth of fuel for me... he drive around singapore. and we decided to go to.... **LOL** JALAN BAHAR!!!! Just in case u dunno where is it... Its u noe the old cemetries?? wadever!! But both sides of the roads are filled with graves kilometres in. With christian cemetry, muslim cemetry, chinese cemetry whatsoever. Due to the fact that its midnight around 1 to 2am that time, there was completely no other vehicles (Except for 1 police car) there. After that we continue to go deeper into it. den we u turn out cos too freeky inside.. Note that there are many trees around. The trees had actually made the windows of the windows misty... It was 3 plus when i reach home.....

Well wadever!!! Quiz removed~~~

Out!

1 comment:

Rita Earle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.