Friday, February 24, 2006

Dejavu and the Supernaturals

Have you ever felt dejavu? I had. In the past. I can sense something bad that will happen. However, it will never be accurate but its bad. Its weird. Taking one time, even before the day my grandpapa passed away, i started to miss him, which is pretty abnormal for me to do that. In fact i even dreamt about him and started to feel extremely uncomfortable. Den he passed away the next night. This feeling happened not once, but twice on both my grandpapas. Both the daddy and mummy's side.

Then there is this time when there is this picture of my classmate being knocked down by a car.. The same images keep flashing thru my mind on and over and on and over again and again everyday for about 2 to 3 weeks. Who knows, after that, my that particular classmate tripped over something and broke her hand...

Next, there is one day when i got home from school. But den, that day, i have a bad feeling that something will happen on my mum. And when she reach home, i realized she was involved in an accident. My mum was inside my uncle's car when my uncle's car crash on to another vehicle.

Those are just some of the stories i had... I wonder why why do have have these dejavu in the past but not now. Its weird... Dun you think so?

Is this part of the supernaturals? To me lah, i dun think there is any link and i also dun believe in it. I dun believe in the supernaturals, neither do i believe there is such places as hell or heaven.

Recently i had some conversations with my friends. One time after my OOP finals and another time after my EG2 Exam. My friends have alot of stories to say... I admit. Some of them really freaks me out!!

Personally, i do not have any ghost stories to tell in particular, except for those i heard from from my secondary and primary schools, and i had feel it personally.

Lets start from my primary school days. I was from Zhangde Primary. During my time the school was located just right beside SGH. From the field, there is a direct view to SGH de mortuary... I think.. =X all right.. Den everytime, i can hear stories from my friends saying they saw someone in red flying past or there is a white flash. Well... I SEEN THE WHITE FLASH BEFORE. Its not scary.......

Den in my secondary school... HSS... In the science and D&T block, there are always rumours about the supernaturals in the washrooms. My friend once told me, when she when to the washroom, the hair dryer started by itself with no people around.. Suddenly all taps started running for no reason. And they just zoom out of the washroom after that. When they told me that, i was shocked. And get even more shocked when my poly friend told us a similar one just now... Den there is this time in my D&T block toilet, i could ALWAYS hear tap running by themselves... well... there is no answers to the mysteries...

Its weird... VERY weird... Anyway.. i shall go off now. OUT!

No comments: