Thursday, February 23, 2006

Smiles!

Someone just ask me 2 questions when i was abt to start this entry.... now let me ask everyone what he had ask me...

What and how will you feel if you slip into a coma and only to wake up 10 years later? What do you wanna keep in your memories?

hmm.. when he suddenly ask me these questions my answers was...

For the first question.. i will like.. WTH?? wad happened to me? drats! din get to enjoy the 10 years... As for the 2nd qns, i answered...Memories i wanna keep are maybe the memories with my friends? hmm...

but den when he tell me his thinkings i was like.. wow~ why on earth did i never think of it? well u see... for the 1st qns.. he ask back.. will i think abt my close ones like my friends and relatives? hmm... will u? den for the 2nd qns... he said he would rather have no memories and start afresh. Well... what you think?

Maybe thats life. If i were to get asked the same questions again, i may answer exactly the same as what my friend said. Life in these days had become so F*** up that you might just wanna start a totally new life and start afresh... Agreeable? Haix... These lifes here are getting more and more stressful and more hideous... why is that so? haix...

All rite.. I shant say any further and shall get back to wad i wanna type...

Notice the Johari and Nohari windows i put up at at the earlier post? Just for your info.. Johari window is the one in brown and it states the positive traits. whereas the window in blue is the nohari, which states the negative. No offence will be taken if you do the Nohari.. =)

How did i come to know about these windows? Its when Shawn ask me to do his johari. Den i oso see there are more an more ppl doing. So i started one window. Doing that really makes me get to know how people thinks about me.. Taking one negative trait fromt he Nohari, many people thinks im simple. Well.. i now agree to it.. and i shall change.. haha!! dun be surprised nor shocked of i become extremely complex wor~ HAHAHA!!!!

Just for ur info lah... just go ahead and do both lah.. especially the Nohari. I WILL NOT get offended derx.. *smiles* i just wanna get to know how people think of me. yea?

So What about my exams?

FINALLY.. i really mean.. FINALLY.. cleared 5 out of 7 modules liao. But den i duno if i pass or fail lor... Im still left with EG2 and AEL.. which is held on friday and monday respectively. Counting down to monday.. left with FIVE DAYS!!! must tahan tahan tahan... Den soon.. i can relax....... NOT!!!

I have to look for a job!!!!!!!! Oh man... thats why i HATE holidays now. Its interesting to know the fact that in almost everyone... when they are in kindergarden all the way to primary 6 all the way to Sec 2 or 3... most people will hate schools and cannot wait for hoildays... den after that, from Sec 4... especially after taking the O levels, when there is this LONG holiday... many people will start to miss school.. and many people will start to look for jobs. and cant wait for schools to reopen. then in poly.. many people will hate holidays... as they need to work. in other words, many people from Sec 4 till poly will hate hoildays. Soon after poly or uni or anything when they came out to the society to work, they will crave for long holidays once again... I wonder how many people will think of that!!

The reason? WORK!!!! This also means, schooling is still the best. Agree?

So i understand now... My auntie use to tell me.. to make use of school days for all the best.. cos the moment you came to the society to work you will find that schooling is still the best. Correct? Waht ur think? haha~

all rite.. so much for now... out!

No comments: