Thursday, February 02, 2006

Yayy!!! 50th post!!

This is the 50th post ler!!! Yayy!! **Claps claps!!*** Finally hit a 50... I oni hit a 50 after such a long time after getting this skin... nahh~~ 50 oni~~ wait until a 100 den celebrate bahx!!! Hmph~~

Its midnight now..... while typing this sentence its 2.38am at my comp... Battery power 50%... wonder y am i here blogging instead of sleeping?? i cant get to sleep nehh.... but why am i online posting this??? as some of u oready noe... i cannot online the moment i step into my room rite?? but i found this little corner of the room near the window where i can surf the net because of the wireless... tee hee!! found connectivity.... haha!!! can even sign into msn!!! so next time dun be surprised for me to sign in after 4am wor!!! or online overnight! HAH!!

Im feeling really bored right now... U noe the feeling which... when u cant get to sleep... den there nuttin u can do... oni to lie on bed? im feeling that rite now~~ BORED!!! maybe i type wads happening to my cuzzie and her fren? i found out something~~~

What can i say... THEY ARE A PAIR OF LIARS!!! hmm~~ no lah~ that belongs to another.... shhh!!! Dun get wad i mean? forget it.. hurhurhur~~ Well.... to get back to wad im saying of liars... i was referring to my cousin and her friend.... i realized there was a loophole in the whole situation and the truth was out.. ermm.... not really but thats what im thinking.... Lemme start off with this... figure out the weird pts...

On one particular day.. my cousin de fren say she wanna come to my school to find me..... den the moment she put down her fone the fone rang... thats my cousin... she also declared she wanna cum to school to find me... ok... i said they were quarrelling yea? but in the two fone calls i notice some similarities... the background sound was the same... inside MRT!!! all right thats not all... den all rite... i let dem come to my school to find me... den my cousin's fren said she is in clementi... taking 184 down... while my cousin... she was in bt timah.. taking 74... since one is taking 184 another taking 74 from 2 places, it will be pretty obvious they will be approaching from 2 different directions... all rite.. dae called me again... My cousin was at the back gate.... while her friend was at the overhead bridge at our school... and i waited... for quite sometime and i called back... now my cousin was walking to KAP macdonalds via the backgate and similarly... her fren as well but from the front gate.... the background sound.. interestingly.. seems to be abnormally quiet...

Den i bo bian have to meet dem both in mac rite? i go... by the time i reach there they've reached... however... as i said... they quarrelled... my cousin was standing outside mac and her fren was inside mac... i meet them both.. alldou both of them was reluctant to see each other...walked to school... canteen 1 for dinner... and they keep quarrelling over very very very minor problems... den we take bus home... both of them live in teck whye... and they took 154 home... i wanted them to be safe.. so i called them 1/2 hour later.. to make sure they are at home... well.. they are....

*** End of story 1***

Notice the weird things??? I tell ya later... now read the following...

Today 1.2.06 ... Her fren called me... saying she wanted to come again... all right... den my cousin called again as well... saying the same thing... this time the background sound was pretty obvious... while toking with her fren, the background was in MRT heading towards Choa Chu Kang... and we ended the conversation when the train had reach CCK... ***I know their locations via the telecom in the train....*** den my cousin called me... the background was also in a train... i could hear the door closing buzzer... but the moment after she hang up... without reason and is also very sudden...... when i called back, she refuse to answer.....

***End of story 2***

Now ask u... can u conclude that my cousin and her friend had actually has got back together? or maybe u can conclude they had actually never quarrelled before?

Consider this.....

In the first part.... Both of them wanted to meet me... coincidence? maybe... but in that did u realize alot of lies were made? lemme start off with my cousin fren... she was taking 184 rite? from clementi... but i also stated their background sound was in a train? all right.. never mind that.. she might have just got down a train and boarded a bus... when when she reach school, did i say she was on the overhead bridge? but the problem is, taking 184 from clementi do not need to take the bridge wad... summaw i waited for quite some time... when i call them, she was walking towards mac? from the front gate? but i did not she all AT ALL!!!

Now to my cousin... i said she was in 74 and from bt timah... but there are no MRT stations in bt timah!! so the situation cannot be applied... never mind... den i said she was at the back gate... but 74 WILL TURN into clementi road!!! so its impossible for her to be at the backgate!! unless she had walked a very long way... hmm... den i stated their background sound was abnormally quiet... its weird because its around 5.30pm and the traffic was crowded... so it should be noisy!! hmmm~~~~~ wadever....

den the 2nd story... did u realize the timing was just rite? hang up when the train reaches the station... and on the phone with my cousin when the door is closing? perfect fit!! they are most probably on the same train... as for the beginning part, most probably they had been together all the while... taking the same bus walking the same route... wads more is that 154 DOES NOT GO TOWARDS CCK NOR TECK WHYE!!! and they still dare to claim they were home after when i called them!

Now can i assume its all a lie right from the beginning? haix~~~ there are soooo many loopholes thru out everything!!! they cant beat me in the my observations...i know they are lying... they are LIARS!! hmph~! anyway... i will continue to lie together with them and see how it goes dux~ pretty soon everything will be revealed!!! hmph~

Moral? DUN LIE!!!! lying doesnt work... justice or truth will caught up sooner or later...

P.S.: even if u want to lie oso must find better ways of lying mah? so many loopholes of cos very easy to uncover lah! chey~!

Anyway.. dun lie...

***To all readers out there reading this... I know u all are yawning away liao... cos i noe this entry is very booorrriiinng~~ but my main purpose is actually to get both my cousin and her friend to read this... i want them to know that i know the truth liao... so thats y i write until so wordy and long winded huh.... sorry ar...***

Time when i was typing this sentence..... 3.51am... Battery power: 7%... Took almost 1.5 hours to type wor~~ LOL!!!

OUT!!!!

No comments: