Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Went to the EXTREME!!!!!

Today i went to the extreme!!!! Today i cycle to another far away place from my home... a place 30 min bus trip away from my home...... To North Buona Vista Road... from my house take 147 or 196 is about 30 min trip away...

Usually i will cycle to singapore river... today different... i wanna try somewhere new.. so i initially wanted to go to clementi... but den by the time i reach there it will be very late mah.. so i cycle until oni north buona vista. i oso went to tanglin halt...

Ok.. so as usual.. i set off... i cycle to lower delta... den straight down.. to alexandra road.. den further down.. till queensway MRT, follow by Commowealth MRT... den i cycle on... turn into Tanglin Halt. i turn in via holland..

for those people hu always take 61 home from school after school till after commonwealth drive will know that tanglin halt road is a very dark place with alot of big trucks and the road is not only dirty and wet, its also very bumpy and uneven.. well.. i cycle there... to get to commonwealth drive there is two ways. one via the trucks parkway, another is to just go straight. i went to explore both. and kana chased by a big dog. lucky i was cycling... den after i cycle fast a indian man, the man raise his hand and the dog stopped running.

all right.. i cycle the whole stretch of tanglin halt.. hahaha!!! CONQUERED TANGLIN HALT!!! the name of that road is now off my list. aiming for holland village next!!! ok after that i wanna cycle further as it is still early. i cycle to north buona vista. and there is this particular closed road, which is extremely dark and lead up to duno where... den i took a pict...



You can see... the picture above is just an abnomally blank black black picture! its just too black to be a photo... u can see nuttin... not even a tone difference. This is of course lahx... as i did not turn on my flash.. i mean the pict was taken without flash... den later i took the same view again... this time with flash on... now you can see the road signs and the road.. as well as the faint outline of the trees... the picture is shown below...


Den later i took a same pict of the same place of the same exposure again... but this time, again with NO flash... i repeat.. NO FLASH...


Notice the details of the pict above? My first piece was taken exactly the same way as my third. but my 1st piece is different from my 3rd cos there is details in the 3rd pict... How will u explain this?

I come out with some reasons... stupid reasons.. to kick away the eerie feeling

1) In my first pict there is something infront of me... zzz *nonsense* den when i turn on the flash, the thing run away... thus when i took the third, theres details.

2) My handphone was faulty... *yea.. really...* but when i turn on the flash, it become ok liao... zzzzz.....

3) there is no background light from behind me when i took the first pict.. i mean lights from cars and others... den at the 3rd, there is... *This seems to be the most possible reason of all.. but could it be?*

4) My handphone was switching mode when i took the picture. so there is nothing. *Weird... =.='''*

5) My handphone edited the picture by itself... *WAH!!*

6) My hand blocked the camera view... so the pict shld be my hand.. just that u cant see it.. *i know its impossible dou...*

Haix.. wadever the reason... theres a reason behind it.. bahx~~!!

hmm... i want to find some day to cycle there again and see if this happens again... heh heh heh...

ok.. den after that i cycle back... from buona vista MRT all the way to commonwealth before i turn into queesway. den straight down to bt merah central. tapau Macdonalds... Nugget meal... home to makan... my sis lahx.. got the cravings... haix.. BWG!!!

I never cycle by the road for such distances before.... so today i broke a new record.

before i go... i wanna share some picts with ur... =) taken in chinatown point de restaurant.

YUMMY RITE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? okok.. me going off.. terra ras!! Out!!!

No comments: