Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hehehe..

Just when i am gearing up for more stuffs to come.... my lsppy failed me. Pengx... The AC adapter spoilt... Now my lappy is dead... Hurhur.. N me now using my sis NEW Fujitsu... Still got those new lappy smell one leh haha! very not use to it... the gap between buttons so different with mine.... My "A" keeps becoming "S" and left arrow become Ctrl...

Oh ya... Just now i went to my fren's blog and i found this interesting test...

Note: I had copied out the text instead of getting it from the code. Cos there r some problems reading the text from the code... so.... ya... there! in purple

WHAT MAJOR IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
You scored as a Visual&PerformingArts
You should strongly consider majoring (or minoring) in the Visual or Performing Arts (e.g., Art, Art Education, Art History, Ceramics, Culinary Arts, Dance, Drawing, Fashion Design, Film, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Marketing (advertising), Music, Music Education, Music Theory, Painting, Photography, Theatre).

It is possible that the best major for you is your 2nd, 3rd, or even 5th listed category, so be sure to consider ALL majors in your OTHER high scoring categories (below). You may score high in a category you didnt think you would--it is possible that a great major for you is something you once dismissed as not for you. The right major for you will be something 1) you love and enjoy and 2) are really great at it.

Visual&PerformingArts

88%

Psychology/Sociology

50%

Biology/Chemistry/Geology

50%

Nursing/AthleticTraining/Health

38%

Education/Counseling

31%

French/Spanish/OtherLanguage

31%

Physics/Engineering/Computer

19%

HR/BusinessManagement

19%

Accounting/Finance/Marketing

19%

English/Journalism/Comm

13%

Religion/Theology

13%

PoliticalScience/Philosophy

13%

Mathematics/Statistics

13%

History/Anthropology/LiberalArts

0%


WHAT MAJOR IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
created with QuizFarm.com

Expected result. Just that i din really expect to get a higher-than-wad-i-think-of percent in the nursing health wadfever as well as the religion theology... I love visual arts and i hate history! I used to get a big fat ZERO for my history EXAM before!!! =PP

Ok... so dun think i will be contactable via MSN or email in the noon now. Night? yes, only if my sis brings her lappy home. =) Ok le la... her lappy is making my typings a nightmasre...

Current mood: =D
Out...

No comments: