Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My adapter is fixed!

Yay!!! Dell had given me a NEW power cord and NEW adapter!!! Haha! This is the ??? times they come to my house... think... erm... 6th...

I like their 3 years full cover sia! Lemme recall...

First time contact to Dell...
I dropped my lappy and the charging device inside the motherboard is damaged... So they came and changed the entire motherboard... And given me a new adapter cos they realised my adapter can become VERY hot... Den they realised the covers have some minor chip off, so they came the next day and change all 4 covers...

Second time contact to Dell...
Faulty battery, so they gave me a new one!

Third time...
Due to high usage, and also, partly, my CLASSMATE (wonder if u still remember!) dropped it... $#@%@$^@#$!!!!!!!! and also, my violent shutdown, my lappy, almost, got entire-ly broken down... The on off switch not working, USB port damaged, Speaker not working, cracked covers, damaged touch-pad, loose LCD screen, ALOT... So they came, first day, they changed the speakers as well as the entire motherboard. The person also helped me clean up the dust in the fan... The person came the next day to change the covers...

Fifth time...
Adapter damaged... So, i contact them, and they gave me a new one.

I think with this hor, 1 battery, 2 adapters, 1 power cord, 8 covers, 2 motherboards, 1 speaker... If all this wasnt covered in their coverage or guarantee, i guess it would have cost me over 2k liao... Thats MORE than my lappy! that cost only 1.7k that time!!! Phew!!! Now i still have 300 days of full coverage. And I can extend for another 2 years... but that would cost me $1005!!! $800.20 if its within the 300 days i said just now. Budden... might as well buy a new lappy rite?? Pengx...

Anyway...Yup... Now my lappy is fine now. Everything back to normal. And now, my lappy have to exercise daily for 4 5 hours once more. After the few days break!

Ok... So now.. erm... yea!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Err... Hmm... I went for a nice sweet exercise on... Friday... Yips! I cycled all the way to... Geylang...? Or Kallang? Duno lah! Den jog abit... Took a rest by the river shore... See those people having water skiing... Den cycle a bit more... Den cycle home.. Somehow somehow i cannot believe my eyes when i realised i became darker just within the 3 hour plus under the sun when im out. Its around 2 when i set off, reached home around 5, going to 6... Well...? Singapore UV so strong de ar?

Haircut on Saturday. Finally huh! Den the people there say my hair quality improved.. become thicker liao... HAHAHAHAH!!! Got ar?? They tot i use the shampoo they recommended... But the fact is, i use Pantene one leh... =X Its my mummy that use their shampoo lor!! Den i got... Wanton noodle AND fishball noodle for breakfast... My uncle stall one... in a coffeeshop one. Duno that place... when i know the address i put here, ur go try... My uncle fishball noodle is count one count two one hor!!! =P Den i got Minced meat noodle AND Cheng Theng AND a slice of watermelon for lunch... later that day i got macdonalds AND one nonya dumpling for dinner... HAHA! amazed by my huge appetite?

Sunday... A slacky day... Got fish and chips for dinner. Cant remember my lunch that day dou...

Den today... After the Dell people came, I chiong all the way to Bt timah to pay the school fee... $90.30 gone just like that!!! Den got Macdonalds for lunch... HAHAHAHA!!! Fainting liao. Continuously for 3 days, i had been having fries... And unhealthy food. Falling sick liao... Den after that chiong to Waterfront Hotel to do something. Den walk home from there.

Ok lah... So... Its only today my lappy is fixed and i had been rather busy (oh really??) so... Next time den i upload the picts i promised.

Oh ya... ***Evil laughter. Now im all geared up for CRJSOEPT liao!!! hahaha! So.. FANG MA GUO LAI bahx!!! Group members!

Current mood: =DDD
Out

No comments: