Sunday, June 03, 2007

Swinging Moods

My mood got a very steep downslope on friday all of a sudden again.... ... ... ... ... ... ... And also to realised there is a very high chance of failing the RAN final written test. Haix... Anyway... I had decided to do something. hmph~ Follow my heart. Lalala... I was in such a bad mood that when i reach home i bath and slump to the bed immediately, dead.

But it got better later into the noon when my mum comes back from work and i had a chat with my mum regarding my school stuffs. I did not mention about the WISP thing dou. Doubt she will even understand. It got even better today when i decided to really take a day to seriously rot at home. And while rotting, some nice things happened. Nice? Hurhur.. to me only, probably.

Today I got some Fishball Noodles for lunch. Okie.. den after that as usual, my mum n sis will go out. Leaving me alone at home. Zzz... Okie. Sometimes I enjoy being alone at home cos it means I can do almost everything without anyone caring. So, I played some games, den just when i about to set off for dinner, my uncle called me saying he is bringing Bebe here. Yay!!

So i wait lor. Den i went down fetch him... When he reach my home, as usual again, drink water, wee-wee on the newspaper den run to the living room and hide under the chair. Cos he is afraid of us whacking him if he wee out of the newspaper. I wun anyway. Den my house got this big air blown rubber ball... Wind was strong that time, and when Bebe is running towards the living room, when he reaches the door between the living room and kitchen, the ball went rolling towards him at quite a speed. He got a shock and dart himself under the dining table instead... HAHA!!! Imagine u was running and there is this giant ball almost trice the size of you came rolling heading at you~ O_o!!

Allrite, den i bring him go gaigai as i wanna buy dinner... Bring him along, buy Char Kway Teow, buy some milk. Den i feed him dinner... hohoho... His favourite. I like to play food hunt with him.. That is, hide his food all over the house and let him hunt around.

Soon, ard 7 plus, my uncle bring him back. Den watch TV, Condor Heroes... Hehe.. quite a nice show. Den 9.30, a variety show... dunno why cravings for Mac suddenly hit me. den 10 plus, mummy and sis came back from their shopping spree... Den guess wad!! They bot macdonalds for me!! Its been quite sometime since i last eat it. Den my sis oso bot the papaya essence... And lit it... now my house is filled with the smell of mango. I duno why, papaya smells like mango. Den they oso bot me 2 Tshirts. Den 11.30pm, oso another variety show. Aiya... 2 channels U and 8 oso got show la! Well.. Den its until now...

I still dun feel like starting my CT study maraton... HELP!! Maybe i shld start on Monday instead. Shld I?

Current mood: Calm
Out

No comments: