Thursday, May 31, 2007

Well well well...

Okie... Im finally feeling so much better...

Im feeling down partly due to 2 things...
1) The RAN online final test...
2) WISP grouping problems...

Im so glad that now, I had cleared my final test. 55.6% now. A exact 11.2% improvement from the previous one. Managed to clear it right on the dot... The time is up the moment i click my last answer. Why am i so depressed? Cos in the lecture notes of this module, there is this scary line that reads... Students MUST attain at least 50% in every component in order to pass... What does that mean? Does that mean that every component must get a 50%? Or are they saying, must get 50% overall to pass? If they are saying that every component must get a 50% to pass, den how is this component calculated? This online tests covers 15 percent overall. There are 13 online tests total and 1 final test... In the past, the final test and the other usual weeklys are considered as different components. Nobody is sure for now. So, now, is this component calculated based on the 14 tests including the final one we have? Or is it based on the final one only? Or is it the final one being the bulk of the component? Or is the final one not included in the overall? Nobody knows. So, if it is the case of the final one being the bulk, or its based on final one only, it will mean that i will fail this component!!! Or got it pulled down by a large percent. Of course I will be worried! Maybe there is some sort of "over reaction" but please forgive me. Thats the way I am.

As for the another one... Well... At least for now, everything is all right... Maybe I am just over thinking too much... And there is some minor misunderstandings lah.. Whats done is done, whats happened has happened... Its definitely way too late to turn back now. Maybe I should have joined another group when they ask me if i want to join them instead. So ya.. Thats it~ Hope everything goes on well. We have more than half a semester to go together and i definitely definitely definitely do not want to see any unhappiness between the 10 of us. Hey.. This is just the first project. Even before the first project is done, conflicts have already started... And I hate it! I simply hate it to the core. Well, I hope none of ur would be unhappy towards me because of what i had wrote here. But sorry. I cant hide myself any further and i am going to say this out before it gets worse...

So now, im feeling so much better. Maybe its really time for me to fly of to my table and start mugging of the written test tomorrow.

Current mood: Calm...
Out

No comments: