Sunday, May 27, 2007

Haix... This is a ranting post~

I had a rather bad weekend... Hmph...

For the very first time in CCNA/CCNP online final tests, i FAILED... Summaw got 44.4% only... Such a inauspicious mark... That previous post is up the moment i got online again yesterday after my comp failed me after i done the RAN test. I had been scoring from 60 to 80 plus on average. Because of that, my final score got dragged down until its at 52.5% weighted score.

Now this the thing that troubles me. RAN is a CA module. That means, no common test... That also means that we MUST pass every component to pass the module. Fail a component and its deemed to fail the module. Ever since year 2 sem 2, we had been having this tests and not knowing which score will be taken for this component as its now counted as a whole instead of the separated usual chapter tests and final test... So now, with the score i got, if this component is taken as a average of all 14 tests total, i passed, but if it is taken as the final test only, I fail. Retest? No far no news. Haix... I duno lah~ Zzz... By the way... This chapter tests are classified under tutorial 15% overall for this module. And thats wad i know only. The 15%, izzit the average, or izzit the final test, or izzit final test being the huge bulk of the 15%... I DUNNO! I doubt that Mr Chan will us too~ Oh ya... The weighted score i mentioned earlier EXCLUDES a 25% of duno wad... So.. ya.

Theres more ranting for my Saturday. The final test is SUDDENLY on over the weekend and everyone was not wary of it. So this sudden appearance made me panic. Zzz... No revision, no telling us... Suan le...

Den today... I do the MSN chapter 5 test... i failed again... 48.4... Again a inauspicious mark. But managed to clear it on the second. Its enough man... I HATE RAN!!! I HATE MSN!!!

My next major test that is coming out... the RAN WRITTEN TEST... Walau!! I failed my online de and now the WRITTEN test??? Faints... Can anyone just kill me???? And i still have lab test for this module as well... but its after common test. So hope i can prepare and pass it well...

Somehow somehow somehow somehow somehow, I went out both today and yesterday. I went to Katong Village for dinner... Today I went to China Square for lunch, Junction 8 for dinner.

And now im feeling...... rather confused...

I duno how to describe this mood now. It really seems as if nuttin had happened and i can laugh and joke as usual, and yet im actually very mad at something i duno about. I dun even know if im feeling ok or not. And also, feeling stressed, yet duno wad and why am i stressed in or about... Feel like shouting and throw all the rage out yet there is nuttin for me to throw my tandrums...

Current mood: Confused? Cursed? Blessed? Devil? Angel? Raging? Laughing? Sad? Happy?
OUT............

No comments: