Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Trios!

Lalala~~

The Trios? What is The Trios? HAHA!!!

I guess only my best buddies in class will know what I mean...

So I had made some little changes to my blog. It wun last long dou. Removing it soon I guess? Its too striking out and its has overflown!!! Any idea how to squeese the two tests there such that it fits into the sidebar? Well.. Do the tests!! If you dare... And i had removed it from the entries...

I admit that its rather hard. But I dun think it is easy to get a zero either, unless u really anyhow do la...

Ohhh yah! Today i had my WISP project presentation today. A REALLY BIG THANK YOU TO MY GROUP MEMBERS!!! Good job well done. Lets hope that we can pass it well... Even it doesnt seem to be after that group presented for like... A hour?!?! And my plane crashes on the spot? LOL!! Well?

Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: