Monday, May 28, 2007

Konfuise~!!

Dun bother reading the part hidden. Its really more of a rubbish part there... Well... is it really?

Well... To Evelyn.. HAHA.. Not bad eh! I made it alot harder on purpose de leh. Yet u got so much better in that one. =) Allright... Here is the answer for the previous test

Favourite Group Singer:
Its F.I.R!! Not Ayumi... Having the most songs from Ayumi does not mean that oh.
Soft Toy:
I got only one lah!! From Action City... I dun really fancy those stuffs...
Favourite environment to study:
Cold and Stormy. The colder the better. Like one of my closest fren said... Im a coldie... Wad u think?
Favourite colour:
Black. Dou i seem to like blue more sometimes...
I dont eat:
Taus... I dunno why. I have phobia of those taus... Especially Taufu... Or Toufu... =X Except for a few taus like tau-huay and tau-suan la... the desserts~ I still eat them. =P
Favourite amongst the list:
Haha! Voodoo dolls in Minitoons, SPI trip with my friends... Got it? Witchcraft.. Nice~
Female that attracts me most:
Their hair... Well? Ladies or girls with nice hairs will catch my attention very easily...
I am the most active:
Its during midnight. Those who had go out with me deep into the midnight before should know this!!!
The berserk me:
Is when im wearing the Black Starhub shirt. Weirdest question... Well.. cos that shirt is very comfortable... And its black! Oh ya... Most people had chosen pajamas... Me DUN have pajamas lah!! And i dun wear even if i have one. Hehe...
Favourite Food:
Minced Meat Noodle.. Bah Chor Mee... Actually there is none in particular... I like all 4 of them!

Mee steel feeleeing rarthe konfuised tuudae... Mai klasmaet sae dat i luuk rarthe kuaiyert inn klas aent luuk aes eef im nort feeleeing waell... Haix... Ai doughno lorh... Tuudae i whent tuu klas ass yousurel four laesen la.. Teecher reeleess ars kuait errlee... errount 11.30am... Layter grrab er saenwitch n rot inn aytrum four erwow beefour tehking buzz holm...

KONfusied wif waet mee toking heer? I m jarst ass konfuised ass u! =\

Caen aeniwone chher mee arp?? Im so so konfuised!!! So So Parzzled!!! =(((((

Done now.

Current mood: KOnfUisED
Out...

No comments: