Friday, May 25, 2007

Did I just hear... "POOT"??

Err... Lemme start off with today... and its today. Thats it...

Wanted to meet Ah hao they all in the morning before 8 in school de. But somehow... I duno if i had kicked of my alarm, turn it off, or been constantly snoozing it or wad lah.. And only know i woke up at 8.35am!!! My sis woke me up la... I was wondering... If i had missed my alarm my sis would had kick me out of bed liao ar... cos my alarm, if ring too long, she will usually wake me up be using her leg. =.=''' Or did it ring? den i keep snoozing it? but if thats the case, the alarm symbol will go off. But it din. weird weird de... shall test the alarm tml.

Den ok.. reach school around 9.30am... Amazing huh.. only took me 1 hour from waking up to school. Somehow i wanted to take a cab. Den i walk to the main road, here comes 147. So i take to dover... planning to take cab to school from there. And hu knows? 74 is directly behind. Very empty bus summaw. Well?

So later... as usual... Lesson with the EEEtheeennaeet teacher. Mr Li!! U rox lah!! Left class at 1230 for lunch in Canteen 2, den go home...

When i reach my house void deck, i saw my neighbourS... den we took the same lift up lor together with 1 another auntie. Den... read the title... and it wasnt soft. ITS LOUD... This was followed by a weird "familiar" smell that soon "pollute" the whole lift. And yet.. My neighbour still keep toking to me la... Wonder hu is that person who let out the toxic gases. >_<''' there was 6 person in the lift that time. Dot leh...

Den after that i took a long bath and here i m.. Blogging...

Current mood: O_O
Out

No comments: