Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Weirdoes funny-does!

Duno wad had happened to this world today... Today I saw quite a huge number of interesting and weird happenings ... and each of them got more and more drama... LOL!!! Or am i entertaining myself too much? =X Gonna blog down every moment of my out time... LONG POST AHEAD!!! With a few interesting parts... =P

I woke up in the morning today. Hurhurhur... I "overslept" and ended up reaching school around 8 plus. Planned to reach school around 7.20 liddat one lor! First thing that i feel weird is the traffic today. Its been months since i bumped into a traffic jam... Den today there is... Along Jalan Bt Merah. I missed my 147 and 74 today too! Yea! Miss both buses. Zzz... "Miss them loads"

Den i reach school... My classmate hu was on the 2nd shift came early for the test. Hmm... Okie... Anything... Den lalala... Sit for the test lor... The first 5 to 10 minutes I was lost... Totally duno wad and how to start... Den something suddenly shook me up... My lecturer, who was just standing directly beside me... Just give out some gas... and its those got sound one lah! Lucky no smell... HAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I was totally laughing inside my way off... And i dare not look at my teacher lah!!! I oso cannot laugh out loud rite?? Faints!

But im still not sure... Is it really a 'poot' that i hear, or is it maybe some thing brush again something causing a squeek or wad lah... Den becos of that, i awoke all of a sudden and started doing my work... smoothly. Hee... Lucky teacher give me extra 30 minutes time... Or else i will say out his name here. =PP

After my paper, i had 2 choices... Cos i planned to meet up with my cuzzie... I was thinking if i shld go home and put my stuffs first before meeting her, or meet her directly. Den after changing my mind quite a large number of times, i decide to meet her directly after i reached Dover on my way home. Made a big detour home again! From Dover i take train to Lot 1... Meet up with my cuzzie and i bumped into Ah Hao... Guess he muz be really confused with me huh... Cos 1 moment i was telling him i going home, den tell him i going out, den tell him i go home... Den later bump on to him in CCK... HAHAHA!!! Sorry ar... Im actually quite a fast mind-changer... =)

Den meet up with my cuzzie and took 190 to Orchard... It was raining... And there is this person hu keep... erm... sucking... something. Hurhur... We alight in CKTangs and bot some Sushi... I spent only $3 for 6 and she spent over $15 for 12!!! Yea she is an rich ass today. Den we stopped near Wheelock place just to munch on our sushi... Yum! WE LURBE SUSHIS... Den we walked to Wheelock place de borders... Den the shops upstairs... Bot some collectables... Den make our way to our favourite! THE FORUM!!!! Just in case for those hu dunno, i used to work there with my cousin together. And got sacked together and also with many others (Even the supervisor) for some reasons we find very unacceptable. Read my previous post bahx. I duno when is it liao. But i remember blogging it down. So my cuzzie popped there and look into Genki... Hmm... Auntie Moi still there. And den the dishwashing uncle came walking down. Still the same o ways... Smile at us. =)

After that we got lunch in the MacDonalds... SUPER CROWDED!!! But it got empty suddenly... I duno why... The services in almost ALL MacDonalds outlets had deteriorated by duno how many folds... Not only is there been a constant hike in their price, there is a constant drop in their standard... Now most outlets are super stingy with their sauces. They will not give you unless u wanted them, and they only give one packet!! Compared to the past, the serviettes are always more than 5, and their chilli sauce are always a handful. Compare to now!

Ok... Enuff of that. Everytime when people went to orchard, they like to walk the area between The Forum and Plaza Singapura... But today I decided not to... I walk the another way instead. Towards Tanglin... Walk to a rather interesting mall... Followed by a bike shop. Bot some bike accessories and we made our way to Tanglin... Plaza? Mall? Shopping Centre? Nah.. forgotten... It was scary when we first step in. It was smoky... And the entire mall is empty (from our view) and it was abnormally dark. Nah... We walk in, and found this interesting shop that sells interesting toys. Its the only crowded shop there hur.. The shop have a strong smell of wood! Walk abit, den walk to the market... Bot some drinks... And when we queue for payment, those people infront of us was like, buying over $200, $300 worth of items lor!!! I was thinking, its all over hundreds and hundreds infront of us, when it comes to our turn, will it be weird if it only cost us $0.40?? Pengx... Took a rest in the MacDonalds (again?) there... Den here comes another weird person...

This was a auntie... She just got her new Samsung phone that looks old... She told us if we know how to SMS, we said ya.. Den she ask us to type something very important to her daughter. Since we are the only ones around, and its not good to reject, we say yes... Den my cousin started helping her to messaging. Here is what she wants us to type... She showed us a newspaper article and pointed to the picture of the person hu died from dengue. At first I tot the person who died was a relative to her or some kind... But den no. As we are typing, she started telling us what to say. She tell us to tell her daughter that there is a new case of death from Dengue... The Ya Kun boss son die... Den since the area she is living got loads of plants and all these, she wanted us to tell her daughter to be careful, and go and buy some essence oils citronella to drive those bugs away. If got insect bite, faster go see doctor immediately. She also told us to tell her daughter to go for prayers more. Be careful.

Den when we finally finished typing the message, she wanted us to show her, so we showed. Den she read, out of 3 words, she cant read 2 and she started pouring questions like... Wad is dengue? Wad is fever? What is that? What is essence? What is Citronella? What is more? What is up? And all those stupid questions. Ok.. I tell myself to calm down and explain to her. Den before she send the message, she deleted the message. OMG! Den she wanted us to retype for her again. Here is what i typed... in exact words: There is the rise in the deaths cause by dengue fever. There is a news article in xinmin about it today. Take a look at that. Since your area have lots of plants you have to be careful. Buy the essence scents like citronella to drive the mosquito away. Den she start flooding us with those stupid questions again.

She complained that it was long... Aiyo... Yea... i admit it was long. but short compared to the previous one leh. I oso missed out some points. LOL!!! Den she sent the message, and thanked us... Den she started putting her bag on our table we r at and started reading her newspaper. Arbish! The Mac so empty dunno how to move to anotther seat arhx!? Den we made a move and walk back to the bike shop to exchange for something because we realised one of the items was damaged. Dot.

Den we walk ALLLLLLLLL the way back to Wheelock place. Kana fooled by the same escalator again n again... This time its more interesting. There was this person in front of us. Took the escalator up, den its a dead end, she she walk down. Den there is this person behind also do the same thing. Faints! Well, walk thru borders and out, to Wisma Atria to Ngee Ann City... On the way we past this long traffic light. A group of malays suddenly stand in the middle of the road. Weird!!

We walk there abit and found a another outlet of the toy shop I mentioned earlier. Den we popped by Orchard Library. Den walk abit here and there... While walking back down, there is a young lady, who walked herself into the glass door. It was damn loud lor! A loud loud Bom~ The door shakes. She was less than 3 metres infront of us only. Omg... I know its bad to laugh lah!!! But her actions are too funny. =XX At least i managed to tahan with it for a while before breaking out!!! The reason why i broke out is not because of that.. Its more to a girl in the library... who is already laughing away... I think she saw wad we saw and also saw our reactions...

Lalala... when we walked out of Wisma Atria, there is this young girl with her skirt so short... That all her unders are exposed lah! Faints. My cousin followed her abit, and we saw some guys looking at her. Hmmhmm... Guess she is those type of people who crave for attention bahx.

Den we walk to take train home... Hu knows! Its still not the end to this weird day of weirdoes... When i am in the train station, we saw... some shocking things... We are totally laughing away now. I will put up photos of it soon. He (?) or it? waves to us, smile at us, look at us... Talk to us! in... ... ... ... French. Dun even understand abit. I only know a word "Bonjour"

Den the train came... Beside us was a pair of young girls... When the train arrive at the station, we saw the train being very empty in the front, so we decided to chiong for the front. When we started running, the girls also tot of the same thing and started running too... All 4 of us reached the front and got ourselves seats! =)

Den when we reach Outram, she transfer 190 back home to CCK and I take another bus in the opposite direction. Meet my sis and walk home together afterwards. A lil note here, i guess there is just another interesting person that have been with me all the while. Thats my cuzzie. She can take 190 home from orchard rite?!?!?! she actually take to Outram and transfer 190. Well... At least the benefit? An empty bus.

All rite... Enuff of this crap... If u had been reading up to here, thank you manx!!! Its more like a ESSAY to me lah! more than duno 10 paragraphs? 15? Blahx... Or around 20?? Well... This is a long long long post... I guess its an early 2 year old birthday celebration to my blog bahx!!! Hmm.. yep! My blog is entering 2 years old in around 2 days time.

And oh ya!

Happy Birthday to Grace!!! Have a nice nice birthday ya!

Hmm.. So... COMMON TEST MURDERED!!! Playtime? Maybe i will take a break for 1 or 2 days... Den... Heh heh heh... PROJECTS time...

Current mood: =D
Out!

No comments: