Sunday, December 28, 2008

衛冕也太開放了吧...

I was on my way in the bus to Jurong to hunt for the 6-inch SPANNER today... I was sitting behind a auntie with a young girl... Very common la hor? At first when I see them I thought they were just mother-daughter relationship. Not long after I take out my mp3 and pop the earplugs in my ears the "mother" started lying on "her daughter". And they started behaving as if they are a pair of couples rubbing on each other and making out. OMG...

I took a look at another person sitting at the other side, he saw exactly what I saw and he shake his head smiling at me. Wow... I never knew Singaporeans can be so open to this state. Laughs...

I learnt a lesson today.
Lesson learnt: Too much marshmallows can make you extremely full with extreme thirst.

Current mood: =) + HUNGRY
Out

No comments: