Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Me and my weird dreams

Recently I got quite a number of weird dreams...
Last night, I dreamt of one yet another weird dream...
I dreamt of people committing suicide.
And in my dreams I actually witness how a person jumped off and landed and how his body and head ... (imagine what i am going to say yourself)
But the weird thing is, I had never witness a suicide in my life before and yet how do I know how does it look like for people to end their lives in this manner?

Nevertheless, I went to dreammoods and below are the results...

Suicide
To dream that you commit suicide, suggests that conditions in your life are so frustrating that you no longer want to deal with the situation or relationship You may be harboring feelings of guilt that you cannot get over and thus turning the aggression on yourself. You need to start approaching problems from a different angle. Alternatively, it may suggest that you are saying good-bye to one aspect of yourself and hello to a whole new you. It is symbolic of a personal transformation or a new stage in your life.

To see someone commit suicide in you dream, highlights your concerns for that person. Also consider what characteristics and qualities in that person you may be trying to "kill" and annihilate in your own self. Perhaps you hope that you are not like that person in some way and are making attempts to get rid of those traits within your own self.


But... Its a complete stranger (how did I dream of a stranger?) that I see committing suicide... hmm...

A few nights ago I dreamt of mud. Yellow mud. I was thrown into the mud. I also see people in mud-stained white dress...

Mud
To see mud in your dream, suggests that you are involved in a messy and sticky situation. It also suggests that some internal cleansing is needed.

To dream that you are walking in mud, suggests that you are feeling weighed down by a situation, problem, or relationship. You are feeling frustrated.

To dream that mud has gotten on your clothing, signifies that your reputation is being attacked and called into question. Consider the term "mud-slinging" to refer to some politicians.

Dress
To see or wear a dress in your dream, represents a feminine outlook or feminine perspective on a situation. You are freely expressing your femininity.

To dream that you are wearing a white dress, suggests that you want to appear pure and angelic toward others.

Yellow
The color yellow has both positive and negative connotations. If the dream is a pleasant one, then the color yellow is symbolic of intellect, energy, agility, happiness, harmony, and wisdom. On the other hand, if the dream is an unpleasant one, then the color represents cowardice and sickness. You may have a fear or an inability to make a decision or take action. As a result, you are experiencing many setbacks.

Both dream interpretations are quite linked huh..
Happy birthday, Doris!
Current mood: =)
Out

No comments: