Friday, December 12, 2008

POP LOHX!!!

POP LOH!!!

For the first time in 3 months, I smiled at my platoon sergeant, shake hands with him and see him laughing with us...

For the first time in 3 months, I saw the sudden emotional side of my officer...

For the first time in 3 months, I shake hands with my sergeants.

Isn't it amazing that its my platoon sergeant that I am so scared/hated/afraid/pissed off with when I first came in? And now I can actually talk with him, congratulate him on his ORD? He is actually a nice guy lah!!!

And now, finally, I can take a break from the torture the people the training has been giving me... ALAS... Great relieve...

But I still dun understand... What is so blardy freakinly stupidly friggin wrong with my FFI results???!!!???!!!??? Well, I cant be bothered for now anyway~

Current mood: =D
Out

No comments: